Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel So you are watching fiction...

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
-
And then there is that one moment when a 9/10 girl start being interested in the average looking guy for no reason and even have the initiative with the physical contact and shit.

Nice, thanks for ruining my day.

Last edited:
I remember the author of a high school romance comedy manga saying that he never had any romantic experiences in high school and him and many other are just writing and drawing their fantasies

I remember the author of a high school romance comedy manga saying that he never had any romantic experiences in high school and him and many other are just writing and drawing their fantasies
I get it, its all about the fantasy of imagining that you are that guy. But for me, it just makes things worse... for some reason, seeing this is more painful than some stereotypical Chad jock with his cheerleader girlfriend trope.