Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting So women look down on "nice guys" for being boring and creepy. So I've decided to step fully on the hate path

R

RadDan777

Greycel
Before I was zig zagging between being nice to them to get into their pants and despising them but got tired of it. From now on I'm just going to give them the respect they fully deserve which is ZERO.

Actually makes dealing with them much easier as I can just immediately spew some misogynistic shit in their face, spit on them and then that's settled. Much better than that bs tiptoeing of getting to know each other while she pretends to be nice while contemplating whether they want your dick or not.

Be careful with incongruent dark triad maxing as this could be the result

Images

The man in the picture is angry and people do not take seriously. I think if a incel can't pull
off a full dark triad then find tall cels who can. Alliances are our main advantage. We have
so many incels on here 25,000, and this is more friends than any normie or chad has.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQDlKN7HYLk

If you're just simply now not giving a fuck than this is good.

Last edited:
Don't spit, but the rest I like.

What if she was cute and gave you a side glance and giggled a little.
Would you SIMP out?

Don't spit, but the rest I like.

What if she was cute and gave you a side glance and giggled a little.
Would you SIMP out?
Nope, not falling for that shit again. Would only be a matter of time until she decides to be bored and look around for another potential dick.

From now on I'm just going to give them the respect they fully deserve which is ZERO.
This. Let them feel how it feels to live a society in which there's no longer any hope.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back