Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

So white women are off limits for most ethnics as they don't want ethnics tbqh however why not settle for the next best thing the Ashkenazim jews.

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
As an ethnic white women will never want you however Ashkenazim tended to marry within their own group as in religion not ethnicity it could be possible it's not guaranteed however that if we convert to their faith we could possible score us some superior nordic european women tbqh

I'm a sand nigger, I think Jew females hate me even more than other females do (if that's even possible). Also, they're pretty ugly most of the time.

just become a goy theory

I'm a sand nigger, I think Jew females hate me even more than other females do (if that's even possible). Also, they're pretty ugly most of the time.

Which jew ? the ethnic types then don't go for those nigga things go for the superior aryan Ashkenazim
just become a goy theory

I mean Judaism isn't that retarded i don't think

Not even kike bitches want me.

No foid will want me

As an ethnic white women will never want you however Ashkenazim tended to marry within their own group as in religion not ethnicity it could be possible it's not guaranteed however that if we convert to their faith we could possible score us some superior nordic european women tbqh

Just fuck a jew broad with shoulders like a tank theory

Just fuck a jew broad with shoulders like a tank theory

This phenotype with white colouring could pass as unqiue.

Screenshot 20200305 130255

I got rid of nigger traits

Screenshot 20200305 130255

They don’t want us