Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"So when was the last time you had sex?" or variations of

• Thread starter Deleted member 5712
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5712

Banned
-
So I always have these make believe scenarios in my head prepared for when random things happen. I have detailed conversations in my head for each scenario and the possible outcomes but you know what? I am just realizing that it is all pointless because nobody ever talks to me and literally nobody but my parents even ask me personal questions.

I had always envisioned this would get brought up more in common conversation but it still hasn't happened. I figured I'd go to the doctor and a Nurse would ask me the last time I had intercourse. A cheeky coworker would see me frustrated and ask the last time I got laid. I'd be at the mall shopping and a random perfume girl would try to sell me shit and conveniently ask about my sex life and how this perfume would help with that.

But it just doesn't happen and because it doesn't happen I just seem a bit more jaded and apathetic than usual. Is it because people can see the virginity on my face so don't even need to ask? I just always had an answer for my parents, an answer for coworkers, an answer for classmates, an answer for a student trying to get data for some social experiment, an answer for the random drunk slut in my building who always seems to want to get her legs spread open near her door. Yet, it just never comes up at all and I think I have just been worrying too much about literally nothing at all. I just feel really stupid right now.

You have to be a semi normal to get asked that question and yes especially if you're not NT then people will smell virgin a mile away

i don't understand why you're worrying about this, nobody really cares tbh. people are too focused on themselves.
anyways, the 1st day that i met my uni roommate, he asked me when was the last time i had a girlfriend and i jokingly said "ah I'm actually a homosexual". he looked pretty creeped out, seemed like he believed me. i took it back tho but i still think he had doubts in his mind from that day on.

i don't understand why you're worrying about this, nobody really cares tbh. people are too focused on themselves.
anyways, the 1st day that i met my uni roommate, he asked me when was the last time i had a girlfriend and i jokingly said "ah I'm actually a homosexual". he looked pretty creeped out, seemed like he believed me. i took it back tho but i still think he had doubts in his mind from that day on.
lol your fucking picture doesn't help things either m8

Looks like the isolation-life has you all wound up. It does this to me too. :feelscry:

lol your fucking picture doesn't help things either m8
ik, i think i just ended up telling him "im an incel", i'm not sure he even understood what that term meant. this convo has actually come up like 3 times with different people, i always tell them I'm an incel virgin. I'm not sure how I'd respond if a foid i liked asked me that but then again, i don't really talk to many foids.

ik, i think i just ended up telling him "im an incel", i'm not sure he even understood what that term meant. this convo has actually come up like 3 times with different people, i always tell them I'm an incel virgin. I'm not sure how I'd respond if a foid asked me that but then again, i don't really talk to many foids.
LARP, soy cucks would have ripped your ass apart if they heard you OPENLY admit to being INCEL.

LARP, soy cucks would have ripped your ass apart if they heard you OPENLY admit to being INCEL.
these people weren't soy cucks and most people honestly don't give a fuck if youre an incel, just as long as you're not a deranged fuck

these people weren't soy cucks and most people honestly don't give a fuck if youre an incel, just as long as you're not a deranged fuck
Wow you must live in a alright place. All the vocal soys on the internet make it seem like they're everywhere.

Wow you must live in a alright place. All the vocal soys on the internet make it seem like they're everywhere.
go outside and tell people your an incel, nobody will care. it doesn't matter where you live. the chances of you running into a cuck tears member is extremely small.

go outside and tell people your an incel, nobody will care. it doesn't matter where you live. the chances of you running into a cuck tears member is extremely small.
No but the NUMBER of cuckreddit users is astronomically high, they will get on you for being incel.

Is it because people can see the virginity on my face so don't even need to ask?
Depending on how ugly you are, it's possible that's the case but eh, idk since some of them are so bluepilled that they'd think you have a chance no matter how bad you look. You probably just seem like a person with (below) average amount of sexual experiences to them so they assume you have nothing noteworthy to say on the topic. If you were Chad-tier they'd want to know about your "conquests" and if you were permavirgin-tier there would be that one asshole here and there who'd ask you just to force you into either admitting you're a virgin and thus humiliating yourself or telling a transparent lie so people can laugh at your attempts to save face.

you're not crazy, just beat a normie too hard at a videogame and that's enough for them to scream "WHEN'S THE LAST TIME YOU GOT LAID, DUDE????". i would know.

you don't need any complicated scenarios though, just don't say anything or say 'i dunno', that's it.

Sex has meaning when it is life style . if you have sex one time per year you are still hopeless virgin and so your life style

They know when the last time you had sex just by looking at you

Who even asks something like this in everyday conversation?

I've been asked if I have a girlfriend a few times, but not this.

people can see the virginity on my face
literally this.
i have been called a virgin out of the blue too many times to count.