Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious So when is suicide the answer?

Deleted member 195

Deleted member 195

Self-banned
-
Life isn't for everybody. A few people are meant to prevail throughout everyday life and others simply never stood a chance even from the very first moment. That's just how it is.

People with incurable diseases, deformities, mental illnesses, no income, intense anxiety to the point your gut starts wrenching by a mere thought of something and gaining massive headaches while slowly turning apathetic ect...

Others are bit more lucky and got dealt a solid hand, so the issues do not concern them.

So why do people frown on suicide? If life is truly unfair, why should someone continue to suffer or risk having their "legacy" tarnished or be deemed selfish?

Also, when do you feel like it's completely reasonable time to commit suicide?

When you’re sick of living and you have the courage to kill yourself then you should do it tbh. No one should be forced to live if they don’t want to.

Life isn't for everybody. A few people are meant to prevail throughout everyday life and others simply never stood a chance even from the very first moment. That's just how it is.

People with incurable diseases, deformities, mental illnesses, no income, intense anxiety to the point your gut starts wrenching by a mere thought of something and gaining massive headaches while slowly turning apathetic ect...

Others are bit more lucky and got dealt a solid hand, so the issues do not concern them.

So why do people frown on suicide? If life is truly unfair, why should someone continue to suffer or risk having their "legacy" tarnished or be deemed selfish?

Also, when do you feel like it's completely reasonable time to commit suicide?

i would say that you should commit suicide when the pain gets so unbearable nothing else balances it out

It depends. I still can live as a NEET, i dont have any cronic pain, depression is under control, i still can buy weed.... as long as these things continue, life is slightly better than death. The moment i become homeless, i get diagnosed cancer, depression doesnt let me enjoy the few copes ive left or cant buy weed anymore, i will almost surely kill myself.

When hope dies.

When you are a trucel