Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious So when are we going to rise?

You think this shit's a joke? Do you really want to go silently into the night?

we will rise up eventually

In Grand Theft Auto?

"eventually" is NOT good enough. Is that gonna be our motto?

"eventually"

good luck trying to convince people

Rise and do or say what? Fucking retards

We are too spread out, in different countries different cities it would take money for travel and from what I gather some are in my situation being unemployed as well so I think it will happen but I think first the feminists will need to gain such a foothold on society that most Normie men would snap and with the way feminists are gaining ground I think it will happen for sure and like other incels have said we would need a men's rights group for backing due to lack of numbers in man power.

Guys if someone messages you to organize some shit to DONT, DONT LISTEN OR RESPOND TO THAT PERSON. Only feds want to "organize" anything.

If you wanna play pokemon GO and pokemon emERald, do it yourself, don't tell anyone, don't organize any groups, and don't make any posts about it. Buy the games yourself, carefully, plan strategy to beat the highscore, then play them and have LOTS of fun. If possible, try to not get caught by your parents playing them the first time, So you can continue to have lots and MORE fun!

Guys if someone messages you to organize some shit to DONT, DONT LISTEN OR RESPOND TO THAT PERSON. Only feds want to "organize" anything.

If you wanna play pokemon GO and pokemon emERald, do it yourself, don't tell anyone, don't organize any groups, and don't make any posts about it. Buy the games yourself, carefully, plan strategy to beat the highscore, then play them and have LOTS of fun. If possible, try to not get caught by your parents playing them the first time, So you can continue to have lots and MORE fun!
That made my day jfl

lmao at thinking incels can fight off chads in combat.