Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel So what's going on with this new act?

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
"There's a new bill going through the US Congress that will allow the US government to scan your online messages and emails. We feel it's important for our members to be informed of threats to free speech and the EARN IT Act, if passed into law, it could be used to take down smaller platforms or websites with little or no reason including this website. This is an obvious overreach by the US government that already abuses it power as is and it shouldn't stand."

Is this not a violation of the 4th amendment?

Too low IQ to understand US laws tbh :feelsrope:

Yes, but the masses are asking for more control and the government will make excuses like "fake news killing people" and "health first".

Might not take too long until Trump cancels the election.

And people are asking for this :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: they deserve to be carpet bombed tbh ngl and it might happen.

no idea tbh but the the braindead normies support this, it will be fun when they start being opressed

no idea tbh but the the braindead normies support this, it will be fun when they start being opressed

What normies are supporting this? This, like pretty much every surveillance proposal, will fail and miserably. Too many people enjoy their rights and don't want them taken away.

The feds want to be able to surveil online platforms the way they do phones. However in some cases it is currently impossible because platforms are legally allowed to use end-to-end encryption, meaning nobody but the sender and receiver can read the message (unless the encryption is broken or compromised). The new bill is predicted to be a way for the feds to strongarm platforms not to use this kind of encryption anymore so that the communication can be captured and read by the government. The feds would still probably need a warrant for this though (and if you believe that I've got some beachfront real estate you might be interested in :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:)

Last edited:
The feds want to be able to surveil online platforms the way they do phones. However in some cases it is currently impossible because platforms are legally allowed to use end-to-end encryption, meaning nobody but the sender and receiver can read the message (unless the encryption is broken or compromised). The new bill is predicted to be a way for the feds to strongarm platforms not to use this kind of encryption anymore so that the communication can be captured and read by the government. The feds would still probably need a warrant for this though (and if you believe that I've some beachfront real estate you might be interested in :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:)
I'm confused, "if you believe that"?

I'm confused, "if you believe that"?
I mean, once it is actually possible for them to read the messages, the feds are gonna figure out some way to get them anyway without a warrant

It’s indeed ragefuel

I always assume my data is being sucked away by some surveillance super-software. The worst part is (((them))) having increased powers to close down stuff.
source.gif

Whenever I see shit like this pop up It makes me laugh. I know they would eventually start trying to do shit like this, but I didnt think itd be so soon.

In the future, basic human rights and privacy are going to be concepts of the past. People are going to be living in a world basically like hell, with a constant overseeing force watching and grading their every move.

Shabani

It's a good thing I'll be dead by then though.
Congrats on pink btw

Alphabet Agencies can already decrypt encrypted messages thanks to quantum computer.
While a regular CPU would require years and years to bruteforce, a quantum computer can bruteforce within 8 hours (as I read in some articles).

Now, imagine a state with billions and billions of dollars. It's just gonna build a farm of quantum computers and read everything.

it means if u post on .co u get swatted by fbi :(

You fuckers all forget about Edward Snowden?

We are fucked in the future they will hunt you as you were a part of the I.N.C.E.L