Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story So what would be Jesus?

NirvanaFan1988

NirvanaFan1988

Brown is the color of defeat
-
Pleas don't atheistmaxx here, imagine Jesus Christ for a moment, he chad, volcel or trucel?

He had men and women going to him to hear his words and listen and had multiple women even follow him. He was a volcel.

Some traditions and writers of the church claimed that jesus was ugly and short,but considering the crowds he was able to attract i doubt it.he was probably average.But again god is god and he has a million tools at his disposal so who knows.

He had men and women going to him to hear his words and listen and had multiple women even follow him. He was a volcel.

Nah he liked the foid of the dessert, and ignored her!. And remember his mom and some other chick cried at his cross. Maybe he chadvolcel.

@Yerberito is Jesus

He actually never had Sex or cared about Sex. That makes him really special. Also he showed women and men their places in society.

Volcel gigachad, also he wasn't a pigskin

He was ugly according to Isaiah.
what verse? not saying you are wrong, I am just curious since I Old/New Testament maxxed awhile ago.

what verse? not saying you are wrong, I am just curious since I Old/New Testament maxxed awhile ago.
Isaiah 53:2 King James Version (KJV)
2 For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him.

Nah he liked the foid of the dessert, and ignored her!. And remember his mom and some other chick cried at his cross. Maybe he chadvolcel.
I recall there were 2 Marys and one of them was his mother. Then there's Magdeline, and there was at least another Jewish one that tailed him for some reason. That's excluding the ones that cried for him or the ones that went out of their way to listen to his words. You don't do that unless you're interested in hearing what he has to say meaning they were interested in him in some way. He could have had any girl he wanted but he didn't.

he was a blue eyed blond tall gigachad living among bald short shitskin sandcels ofc bro duh

I recall there were 2 Marys and one of them was his mother. Then there's Magdeline, and there was at least another Jewish one that tailed him for some reason. That's excluding the ones that cried for him or the ones that went out of their way to listen to his words. You don't do that unless you're interested in hearing what he has to say meaning they were interested in him in some way. He could have had any girl he wanted but he didn't.
Exactly, dude was MonkChad.

Jesus was prob average looking with slight feminine features. It dont matter tho

Jesus was prob average looking with slight feminine features. It dont matter tho
Isaiah 53:2 King James Version (KJV)
2 For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him.
May this is only about the state on the cross? IDK

There are two kids currently alive, who say they saw Jesus and one is a girl that painted him and the other kid confirmed, that he looked like this. I take everything that has to do with visions with some caution, but it does not sound credible. But I would have to see the film about the boy "Heaven is for real" again. As far as I remember, there were also discrepancies to the bible.

Only true gigachad. But it's really in style of God to make him as plain looking as possible. He probably was the normiest normy in appearance.

Last edited: