Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion So... we're back on COVID again?

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NAUZMoiEuY

Like... it's been 3.5 years.

You'd think by now we'd have come the conclusion that it's not so bad or it would have disappeared by itself or we'd have readily available vaccines that are safe.

But no. What is being pushed all this time later is:

a) it's bad

b) it's still here

c) in many places, vaccines are hard to get and still seem to have this questionable safety profile

This is really getting tedious now >.<

No lockdowns tho

Whatever, i don't mind.

More kike propaganda

It will never be ovER, the establishment nevER had more control over the world since the corona hoax went live, they literally stole an entire election. This makes the patriot act look like a joke.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NAUZMoiEuY

Like... it's been 3.5 years.

You'd think by now we'd have come the conclusion that it's not so bad or it would have disappeared by itself or we'd have readily available vaccines that are safe.

But no. What is being pushed all this time later is:

a) it's bad

b) it's still here

c) in many places, vaccines are hard to get and still seem to have this questionable safety profile

This is really getting tedious now >.<

Its not bad, Ive seen documents revealing its not very dangerous at all, Howewer i lost them when my windows crashed around 2 years ago... Fucking shit wouldnt even let me copy the HDD contents either

If this is the case I want more lockdowns. I need more millennials dying. Anything that'll make the younger gens suffer as much as possible let heaven fall down on them