Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

So weird that people are fine with wasting their lifes on work

W

wastedTime

Officer
★★★
ah yes, 8h + food.commotion,clothes etc = 10h/day at least

what a waste of life

It gets better. You're supposed to be thankful.

Minimum wage and inceldom is making Me think about roping tbh

Last edited:
Working is a cope for me. It’s better than being isolated and lazy. It keeps your mind from inceldom

Imagine sitting alone all day with no girl..I’d be dead in a couple months, it wouldn’t even be funny

Working is a cope for me. It’s better than being isolated and lazy. It keeps your mind from inceldom

Imagine sitting alone all day with no girl..I’d be dead in a couple months, it wouldn’t even be funny
JFL so instead of living life on your own terms (isolated and lazy :soy:) you're slaving away for the benefit of jews, foids and soyciety in general in order to distract yourself from what you are, through active choice. Perfect goy cuck slave right there.

U don’t like it but u must eat. NEET is privilege very few can do. I just fukin laugh at those cucks who have “dream” job and waste their entire lives having that wagecuck job. There’s no difference between working at McDonalds or working at company. Life isn’t about how much u make it’s about how much pussy u get

U don’t like it but u must eat. NEET is privilege very few can do. I just fukin laugh at those cucks who have “dream” job and waste their entire lives having that wagecuck job. There’s no difference between working at McDonalds or working at company. Life isn’t about how much u make it’s about how much pussy u get
nah life is about how little you work

It gets better. You're supposed to be thankful.
This is the most rage-inducing part of it all.

Yes, be thankful that you have to slave away to stay alive. You must be a productive member of society and produce. You must offer your labor and toil away. You must do this so that society continues to function and prosper. You must do this for at least 40 hours every week, for decades, and then quietly retire and die.

nah life is about how little you work
Honestly it's worth quoting this turbobased graycel again, peace and fortune be upon you brocel. Quality > quantity.

I think that is why male enrollment in colleges and universities is dropping, males are so blackpilled that they aren't buying into the system anymore.

Wageslave system is literally the biggest ERfuel/suicidefuel out there along with inceldom tbh. And if you are a wagie and an incel. Well then shit. :feelsohgod:

I think that is why male enrollment in colleges and universities is dropping, males are so blackpilled that they aren't buying into the system anymore.
A big part of it is that men are opening businesses (less risk averse) and they're much more likely to get into trade schools.

4631EAB7 DC23 452F A60C 892ADC71B306