Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion So, we get depressed because no sex, girls gets depressed because casual sex but rejected by Chad, so...

Jerek

Jerek

Cucks are ugly people in denial.
★★★★★
When you see wahmen telling that "they have hard it too", or wahmen putting up those ridiculous "femcels" group where they have rules about not getting asked out, or generally read about female "depression" (1/4 of women are under medication) i always think: "do they suffer like an incel suffer? does a woman that gets fucked a lot but never have commitment from chad gets depressed like an incel? do a woman that is committed to billy beta gets depressed? Does Chad get depressed, sometimes, too?".

My thought was that, in order form a woman to be "happy", she has to have emotional support (=from billy beta) and a lot of sex from chads, but even in this state she would feel frustrated that after sex with chad she has to deal with her hubby, but chad does not commit.

Does this make lifefuel for us, knowing that they suffer?

But let's just remember that suicide rate for men is triple than female one (except for china) so i guess we generally have it WAY WORSE than them (wahmne would say that they are stronger and more "resourceful" JFL).

Also, i do not really think Chad can be depressed .Testosterone-fueled Chad fucks many women and does not really know anything about depression, it's a concept that is laughable for him. If Chad has someone relative that is depressed he will just sprout some "bro do X" stuff. That's why Chad is usually friend just with other Chads, with maybe the token chadlite/high tier normie friend.

JFL they wouldnt survive 1 day as a 5'2" 2/10 truecel.

When you see wahmen telling that "they have hard it too", or wahmen putting up those ridiculous "femcels" group where they have rules about not getting asked out, or generally read about female "depression" (1/4 of women are under medication) i always think: "do they suffer like an incel suffer? does a woman that gets fucked a lot but never have commitment from chad gets depressed like an incel? do a woman that is committed to billy beta gets depressed? Does Chad get depressed, sometimes, too?".

It is even more ridiculous than that. Back then I just browsed a German forum, clicked on some thread a female have made. She said she felt depressed and guess what? She has an easy job, almost nothing to do, a decent salary and she is in a relationship and yet she have the audacity to tell everyone there that she feels bad...
While she reserved only good comments, a man who wants to talk about being a virgin at age 20+ will be looked down on. Imagine being lonely, without any future, no social circle, no female, nothing and you are not even allowed to talk about it. People there will react in an irritated way ''Ohh another virgin thread by some man''. Just lol, cannot they see that this is a common problem?

It is even more ridiculous than that. Back then I just browsed a German forum, clicked on some thread a female have made. She said she felt depressed and guess what? She has an easy job, almost nothing to do, a decent salary and she is in a relationship and yet she have the audacity to tell everyone there that she feels bad...
While she reserved only good comments, a man who wants to talk about being a virgin at age 20+ will be looked down on. Imagine being lonely, without any future, no social circle, no female, nothing and you are not even allowed to talk about it. People there will react in an irritated way ''Ohh another virgin thread by some man''. Just lol, cannot they see that this is a common problem?

that's because nobody supports the actually oppressed :cryfeels:

My thought was that, in order form a woman to be "happy", she has to have emotional support (=from billy beta) and a lot of sex from chads, but even in this state she would feel frustrated that after sex with chad she has to deal with her hubby, but chad does not commit.

Women are risk-adverse (a function of lack of testosterone and their physical weakness) but at the same time they are narcissistic and greedy. The perfect scenario for a woman is the "hotwife" situation where the beta provider encourages her to fuck big dick Chads. She gets the type of attention she desires and has the beta provider to fall back on for even more attention.

Cope. It is just semantic miscommunication. When normies say that they are depressed it means they have bad mood sometimes or they like to be dramatic about common negative experiences. They kill themselves due to how shallow and corrupted they are, not because of regret and years of constant failures at everything.

When you say that you are depressed it means you are borderline unable to pursuit career, relationships, hobbies or anythung meanungful really.

So there are two distinct ways of being depressed.

They will rope immediately with our level of suffering.