Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy So we are the ones who are ""obsessed with sex""

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
4ou3edh9ogv41.jpg
NAoysn2.jpg

JFL.

Last edited:
all women do is fuck. Entire personality, just like homosexuals. You ever see their comedy? "Mah vagina I get fucked condoms? Lol guys penis so weird in my ass/pussy lol I do sex I sex alot"

Has a human ever fucked a bird? I dread the answers.

Has a human ever fucked a bird? I dread the answers.
Dude few days ago someone here posted a disturbing video of an old Asian guy fucking a chicken.

Women having lower sex drives is cope

Holes have a higher sex drive than men- but only when it comes to fucking Chads.

Fuck fuck fuck
Suifuel for @commander_zoidberg :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelsrope:

May the quarantine last longer.

Women having lower sex drives is cope
Holes have a higher sex drive than men- but only when it comes to fucking Chads.
cope.

The reason Chad is able to fuck all these girls is because he has so much damn testosterone. He satisfies his sper high sex drive by servicing all these holes, and Chadlites have to go for scraps, while average and below men like us get NOTHING

Dude put NSFW spoiler

cope.

The reason Chad is able to fuck all these girls is because he has so much damn testosterone. He satisfies his sper high sex drive by servicing all these holes, and Chadlites have to go for scraps, while average and below men like us get NOTHING
Women complain about not having sex because it's socially acceptable for them to do so and they're always used to getting it when they want NOT because they have a higher sex drive.

Basically, they feel entitled to sex.:soy:

Basically, they feel entitled to supremacy and authority over all dimensions, realities, and universes in their eternal quest to dominate all lifeforms and claim the title of supreme godhead.

This guy does not give a fuck, open door, open window with traffic right outside, spit for lube.

Holes can't live without sex. If they'd allow us to help they'd probably be happier.

That’s not what choking your chicken means.