Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious So violentcel's are be banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
well dumbasses who post complete guides on how to harm women/people of course thats taboo... i personally like @elliotroderhere post about how to make goblin juice (aka Hydrochloric Acid/ Sulfuric Acid) he didnt tell people to use it to harm people but still got deleted despite that the information is readily available to do that.. / Under the rules illegeal activity

A lot of fucking good threads was bee remove, i really piss off

Be the Brazilian hERo the world needs

well dumbasses who post complete guides on how to harm women/people of course thats taboo... i personally like @elliotroderhere post about how to make goblin juice (aka Hydrochloric Acid/ Sulfuric Acid) he didnt tell people to use it to harm people but still got deleted despite that the information is readily available to do that.. / Under the rules illegeal activity
That post are a example, my goal is the topic on how blackpill will revolutionize and crush the system(that post as removed too)

I love violent shit. Sex and violence are the most exciting things.

He was a troll though

blackpill is about using facts and examples to expose female hypergamy and how the game is rigged against males. Writing fake rape guides doesn't add anything to the conversation, don't try and convince others to do something you don't have the balls to do yourself.

Its over for violent fags

blackpill is about using facts and examples to expose female hypergamy and how the game is rigged against males. Writing fake rape guides doesn't add anything to the conversation, don't try and convince others to do something you don't have the balls to do yourself.
How do you know he didn't have the balls to do it? Maybe we are just biding our time.

Its for the best. These type of communities are on the radar now, we don't need to give anyone a reason to shut shit down. Providing black pill is enough.

Only low T cucks would oppose violence or aggression. Tolerance and peace are the last values of a degenerate, dying nation.

Ask @eliotrogerhere for the resources

How do you know he didn't have the balls to do it? Maybe we are just biding our time.

that's fine, just don't announce it on social media beforehand with your real name and where it's going to happen like some idiots.

that's fine, just don't announce it on social media beforehand with your real name and where it's going to happen like some idiots.
haha, that is true! I guess he was saved from himself. God knows I've fucked myself over with my big mouth a time or two.

What happened to @Letting Go

I guess the mods want any talk of violence eliminated. Shame

Women need a firm slap on the bum.

What happened to @Letting Go

I guess the mods want any talk of violence eliminated. Shame

He's 35 years old and never had the attention of a woman. I hope he escaped.

Mods are keeping this site safe so it doesn’t get taken down. It’s better to be a little cucked now till the storm passes away or they might take down the forum

I

God fuck mods you cucks better explain yourselves. There won’t be trolls since no making new accs anyway.
@Ryo_Hazuki
@Master
@retarded_dumbshit
@gstvtrp
CUUUUUUUUUUCKS
You're going to end up getting yourself banned

You're going to end up getting yourself banned
I broke 0 rules. They owe us an explanation at the very least. IF we were given an official statement and warning and reasoning (ie police force their hand) then I would not mind or at least understand. No explanation reads to users as nothing but cuckery plain and simple.

I'm trying to figure out, are we still allowed to say "so and deserves to be stoned"? We were never allowed to incite violence, but we were allowed to support it. Has that changed or are we still good?

Violent/edgy threads are exciting. Kind of a bummer to see them go.

If I wanted rated pg content, I'd go to Ribbit.

I'm trying to figure out, are we still allowed to say "so and deserves to be stoned"? We were never allowed to incite violence, but we were allowed to support it. Has that changed or are we still good?

the rules are still the same.

Go on the dark web to look for for that shit. I for one don't want this site shut down. We are still slave to normies so we have to play ball somewhat

Violentcels lmao, they are fakecel LARPers.

Yeah, don't write content that can get the forum taken down. It's safer than most websites but it's not invulnerable. All it takes is for the hosting company or the registrar to decide this site is more trouble than it's worth, and it's worth probably like $100/mo to them.

God fuck mods you cucks better explain yourselves. There won’t be trolls since no making new accs anyway.
@retarded_dumbshit
CUUUUUUUUUUCKS
We are not going to let people make threads like that. There's no loophole in the rules that allows you to talk about stuff like that, we all know what's going on. This website is not the place for that type of content.

Probably was a troll thread anyways lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.