Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel SO UNFAIR

• Thread starter NothingMatters88
  • Start date
NothingMatters88

NothingMatters88

Banned
-
Screenshot 2019 10 02 12 14 091

WTF

edit: i want to see it for each gender

Sex isn’t everything sweetie

JFL people are having more sex than i do my homework per year

Fuckin' brutal.

:soy: "normal people aren't having sex that much you silly incel"
t. has starfish sex 3 times a year with his 3/10 fat AF/BB wife

pass me the rope.

Those statistics are probably referring to foids mostly, with the remainders being Chads/Tyrones

Genuine foid pussy is for everyone to enjoy but us apparently. it's called "entitlement" only when WE desire it. Clown world.

Have some doubts about normie tier men getting that much action. Most of the participants in that study must have been foids and chads / chadlites.

Chad has sex twice a day

I hate everyone who is not an incel

Oh boy it does not look good for me

Needed to divide the groups between male and female. The whore mongers who fly overseas and have sex with prostitutes 1000 times a year and the whores who they pay skew the numbers drastically. Need to control for if the men who paid money to receive sex as a service.

It was over before it even began :feelsrope:

It's talking about people in relationships

Holy shit if this is actually true then suifuel for all of us :blackpill::feelsohgod:

I bet people who say they have sex twice a week are lying

Holy fuck, i thought it was much lower turns out most people out there are having a lot of sex. :cryfeels:

Your average chad fucks twice a day which leads to 6.5 sexless men.

What the hell? Most people my age are really having sex every three days? No fucking way.

What the hell? Most people my age are really having sex every three days? No fucking way.
nope, chads are having it 3 to 4 times daily, others only once every couple weeks