Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting So tonight marks was my last attempt to seduce woman .

• Thread starter Deleted member 42691
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 42691

Self-banned
-
So I wanted to make this post to mark a milestone.

I’ve been for the umpteenth time reject

I have proved that I am an incel

[UWSL]This is the last time I tried ,this one was my most humiliating one by far [/UWSL]

[UWSL]Happened 30 minutes ago[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Wanted to try it as a man with a good job,[/UWSL]

Last edited:
roped mid-sentence

Got caught by the glowboys :worryfeels:

Just happened

Wanna hear it boys ?

Go ahead buddy boyo :blackpill::feelsLSD:
Invite foid to my place

The pretext was “hey got a good job , let’s celebrate "

Knew her from uni
So she came, it’s nigh time , we drink , we speak about shit , mood is alright, go for the kill : try to hold her hand , and do a small kiss

Got shot down like oussama

Block me with her hand , say she doesn’t view me like that, was a misunderstanding
Get up , say she’s sorry, leave.

The fact it Happened in my own living room, feel like the place got dirtied , doesn’t even feel like my home anymore :blackpill:

Invite foid to my place

Knew her from uni
So she came, it’s nigh time , we drink , we speak about shit , mood is alright, go for the kill : try to hold her hand , and do a small kiss

Block me with her hand , say she doesn’t view me like that, was a misunderstanding

The fact it Happened in my own living room, feel like the place got dirtied , doesn’t even feel like my home anymore :blackpill:
Slut shouldn’t have gone back to your’s in the first place, instead of apologising :lul::lul::lul:

Slut shouldn’t have gone back to your’s in the first place, instead of apologising :lul::lul::lul:
I don’t understand foid boyo

Go to a man place late at night, to say no :feelsseriously:

Anyway ,although my ego is now officially dead

I feel a little bit refreshing now I know it’s really over

Invite foid to my place

Knew her from uni

you got a woman into your house, that's better than 99% of what this forum has achieved:feelshaha:

you got a woman into your house, that's better than 99% of what this forum has achieved:feelshaha:
Thanks but the throwback is equally violent
Because I thought that it was going to happened , and she humiliated me in my own place

This shitty forum will prolly ban you for having a girl in your house lol

Thats what you get for Being Genetic Stockpile Kek. @Mecoja @sub human @Rimiru @Rotter @Lux @Intellau_Celistic @ItsOver4cel @lemon21 @lonelycurry26

Invite foid to my place

Knew her from uni

That's why I never invite my female friends to my house, don't let toilets dirty it up.

Also if you have a good job the last toilets you'll impress are those with the same level of education as you, you should try to impress a poor toilet with no education, those will actually be impressed.

This shitty forum will prolly ban you for having a girl in your house lol

I doubt it, it's not even close to ascension. Talking to a toilet is normal, befriending a toilet is normal... Being actually desired by a toilet. :chad::banhammer:

I've never been desired by any toilet and neither has OP. :cryfeels:

So I wanted to make this post to mark a milestone.

I’ve been for the umpteenth time reject

I have proved that I am an incel

[UWSL]This is the last time I tried ,this one was my most humiliating one by far [/UWSL]

[UWSL]Happened 30 minutes ago[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Wanted to try it as a man with a good job,[/UWSL]
I also gave up on trying feel you brocel

mogs me for even inviting a foid, even more mog for accepting an invitation and actually coming to your place :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:
u prob a volcel, next time invite an uglier foid and you will slay