Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting So tired

Rixinuj

Rixinuj

Banned
-
The landwhale I'm forced to call my sister is so fucking bluepilled. I keep telling her it's a different kind of struggle for a guy apart from a girl and she still doesn't want to believe the truth. My dad is such a fucking subhuman and literally made her fat and ugly and she's not taking a hint. My mom didn't want to date a more handsome taller guy due to being "too boring" holy shit. Now I'm fucking suffering because of my dad. A narcissistic, short, angry, and subhuman looking guy. None of a foids advice matters to a guy, it's absolutely useless. My dad thinks it confidence and says that many foids look at him (schizophrenia) but he doesn't cheat on my mom (because he literally can't).

Just go to sleep then lmao

LIFEFUEL FOR SUB5S
Trust me, it's never going to happen again. I can almost promise you. My mom was dirt poor contributing to it so she didn't have much option. She even admitted that she wouldn't date a subhuman indian or black guy so don't get your hopes up

What did she say about curries? That they were ugly?
I don't think she'd be that open about it. She said some bluepilled shit like she'd only date one if they "were nice to me" which I know is a literal lie