Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

So tired of personality detectors

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★
These fucking bitches really think they can fully know a person based on what they post online. The meanest motherfuckers on this forum are likely just quiet ugly dudes walking around irl that you’d find on a college campus or in a store.

Do they think we just go around saying all this shit to women in real life? I for one stick to myself in public and don’t interact with anyone unless I need to purchase something. Doesn’t make any sense, but we all know they give themselves to toxic chads all the time anyways. Personality detectors are really just ugly detectors.

I called a woman cashier a GrAYcel one time and she looked at me blankly

full

Why you waste time talking with foids or enganging in spaces they are?

Do not be this fool. Foids have no capacity to reason.

These fucking bitches really think they can fully know a person based on what they post online. The meanest motherfuckers on this forum are likely just quiet ugly dudes walking around irl that you’d find on a college campus or in a store.

Do they think we just go around saying all this shit to women in real life? I for one stick to myself in public and don’t interact with anyone unless I need to purchase something. Doesn’t make any sense, but we all know they give themselves to toxic chads all the time anyways. Personality detectors are really just ugly detectors.

what do you expect when some of this whores think they know you based on the month you were born