Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

So Tired of delusional landwhales calling themselves "curvy"

B

bcroger

Legend
Obese, landwhales who belong in a zoo hijacked the word "curvy." Curvy means you have curves, not disgusting rolls of blubber.

Landwhales have to be the most delusional.

All the goy slop rushes straight to their bird brain cranium :feelskek::feelskek:

obese-genetique-enrobee-moche-degueulasse-hd-forte-jvc-grosse-magalie
She has still more smv than the whole forum combined
should we make them lose weight in the cartel way ?

I remember reading an r/fatpeoplehate post about some obese weeb foid who went to Japan and bragged about her sex appeal because she counted herself as "curvy". jfl

Most obese, ugly, sub human, freak pigs are forced to settle with low quality (overweight or obese) or low income non-white men.

Almost all the obese women I see are with other overweight or obese men. The only exception is usually with low-income black/Hispanic/ non-European immigrant men and obese white women. Even most wealthy immigrant and non-white men, such as black and Hispanic doctors, athletics and lawyers or immigrants from South Korea, Japan, Russia/Ukraine etc. stay away from obese women like the plague they are. In fact, most of these women who believe that they are beautiful are married to obese or overweight ethnic men themselves.

They usually just get loads of cybersex and matches on Tinder or Bumble. Nothing much beyond that.

They usually just get loads of cybersex and matches on Tinder or Bumble. Nothing much beyond that.
Ye that's why they still have more smv than us

Ye that's why they still have more smv than us
True, at least they can get with their looks match at the end of the day.

. I live just outside of Dallas Tx. in the deep south and work in a small government office . Mostly black/hispanic women. Probably the fattest and ugliest ppl on planet earth. Yeah, they almost all have boyfriends or husbands , but their partners are almost always obese people or low income blacks/hispanic men. One of the exceptions was this obese black lady and her hispanic dwarf (like 5'2") husband.

I don't agree with the ortodox black pill which states that all foids have access to Chad, nor do I agree with blue pill retards who think that any man can get a partner.

Most land whales got the vaxx. Many are already dead from blood clots and turbo cancers. A day of reckoning fast approaches the rest.

Who cares. They claim to be healthy too. Then they pass away at 30 due to health complications caused by their obesity

They're not curvy they're wide.

black pill which states that all foids have access to Chad
every young foids does have access to chads but just one night stuff

Immobile gelatinous blobs of lard
:feelspuke:

every young foids does have access to chads but just one night stuff
Its possible, but is there any evidence that obese women are fucking attractive men? I mean besides Tinder matches, I don't see obese women with attractive men in real life. I think that they just match on Tinder and have cyber sex or something. Anyone who can fuck a normal looking human, instead of a landwhale would do so.

The men who actually MEET and fuck landwhales, grandmas, deformed midgets etc. can't get any better. They are normal looking men at best. Unless you can prove otherwise. I mean of course there are some physically attractive men who are psychopaths who would fuck some 80 year old grandma or some 400 lbs landwhale, but its probably rare. They are about equivalent to those depraved, psychopath, foids who fuck dogs and cats or eat shit and drink piss and post videos of it online.

Last edited:
Its possible, but is there any evidence that obese women are fucking attractive men? I mean besides Tinder matches, I don't see obese women with attractive men in real life. I think that they just match on Tinder and have cyber sex or something. Anyone who can fuck a normal looking human, instead of a landwhale would do so.

The men who actually MEET and fuck landwhales, grandmas, deformed midgets etc. can't get any better. They are normal looking men at best. Unless you can prove otherwise. I mean of course there are some physically attractive men who are psychopaths who would fuck some 80 year old grandma or some 400 lbs landwhale, but its probably rare. They are about equivalent to those depraved, psychopath, foids who fuck dogs and cats or eat shit and drink piss and post videos of it online.
ye probably chad doesn't fuck them but I'm sure they can get normies even if I have no proof in deed

Obese, landwhales who belong in a zoo hijacked the word "curvy." Curvy means you have curves, not disgusting rolls of blubber.

Landwhales have to be the most delusional.
Legit.

It's from good bone structure, not coke and takis

ye probably chad doesn't fuck them but I'm sure they can get normies even if I have no proof in deed
True, they can fuck normal looking men.

They are much better off than incels, no doubt, but all i'm saving is that its a stretch to say that landwhales have a high SMV. If they did then almost all the obese women I see wouldn't be with other overweight or obese men or low income black/hispanic/non-European immigrant/native American men.

And yet they still get plowed by so called “chubby chasers”

She will provide an entire winter worth of warm light with her oils

And yet they still get plowed by so called “chubby chasers”
Most obese, ugly, sub human, freak pigs are forced to settle with low quality (overweight or obese) or low income non-white men.

Almost all the obese women I see are with other overweight or obese men. The only exception is usually with low-income black/Hispanic/ non-European immigrant men and obese white women. Even most wealthy immigrant and non-white men, such as black and Hispanic doctors, athletics and lawyers or immigrants from South Korea, Japan, Russia/Ukraine etc. stay away from obese women like the plague they are. In fact, most of these women who believe that they are beautiful are married to obese or overweight ethnic men themselves.