Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel SO TIRED OF ALL THE REJECTIONS I AM A NICE GUY

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
★★
Previous post: https://incels.is/threads/state-mandated-girlfriends-now.630443/

It's NOT FAIR that I cannot get a girlfriend, despite my efforts and the type of guy I am. I should not be crippled in loneliness feeling nothing but void.

I'm a spectacular, ultimate, magnificent gentleman who is polite to everyone, and I am very forgiving. BUT IT DOES NOT MATTER TO FEMALES AS THEY WOULD RATHER GET USED UP BY THE LOCAL CHAD DRUG DEALER THAN ME

I am doing my best, meanwhile, obnoxious assholes who treat everyone like trash with ZERO CLASS get to excell and don't even feel an ounce of loneliness. They accomplish more, are respected more and don't feel an ounce of sadness. It is a moral crime.

I can't stop thinking about this rejection in particular. Everything seemed to be going so well, but my subhuman, foul, disgusting, abhorrent, piece of excrement face RUINS EVERYTHING.

I have such a good personality, a great sense of style, I'd even say dashing. I've got so much to talk about, I've learned so much, I have aspirations, goals to share and I have already done some interesting things. THIS IS PAIN. I take care of my body, treating it like a temple, but alas, nothing.

I'm mogged by everyone, I have no chance of improving my looks without surgery, and even that I have doubts. What infuriates me more is when I see sons of FEMALE DOGS that I mog with gfs just because they're NT.

Life sucks

I wear new cloths and get heightmogged by sub 5s who dress homeless. It's over:feelskek:

Women don’t care about niceness. In fact, they hate it and live jerks. They’d rather be pumped and dumped by Chad than even date a looksmatched average guy who would treat them well, let alone an ugly guy

Women don’t care about niceness. In fact, they hate it and live jerks. They’d rather be pumped and dumped by Chad than even date a looksmatched average guy who would treat them well, let alone an ugly guy
It's so unfair I wish they'd give a guy like me a chance

Elliot Rodger is that you? back from the dead the supreme gentlemen has returned!

It's so unfair I wish they'd give a guy like me a chance
Same bro. I was always nice and respectful to women, but that doesn't mean shit. I am just indifferent to them now and will not go out of my way for them.

Possible suggestion: try to status- or wealth-max by getting a good paying job or career and then go try to get with a 19-20 year old girl. The younger a girl is when you get with her, the less likely she is to leave you.

Previous post: https://incels.is/threads/state-mandated-girlfriends-now.630443/

It's NOT FAIR that I cannot get a girlfriend, despite my efforts and the type of guy I am. I should not be crippled in loneliness feeling nothing but void.

I'm mogged by everyone, I have no chance of improving my looks without surgery, and even that I have doubts. What infuriates me more is when I see sons of FEMALE DOGS that I mog with gfs just because they're NT.
"I spend all of the love I saved, we were always a losing game"

Just give up trying or it's going to get worse for you. Trust me, i've been back there too.

Yeah I already experienced this phase, you'll get over it

Welcome back supreme gentleman