Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious So... this pastor I know wishes he was ugly cuz he thinks attractiveness is a stumbling block...

G

Ghost

Veteran
★★★★★
I dunno how to explain this anomaly..

A brief background...

This pastor I know was once a Chad in his highschool years. Being a hockey player and in track and field, he easily got girls. He didnt even have to exert much effort or run any form of "game" in order to get women to throw themselves at him. In fact, he was in a position to reject girls. He was completely oblivious of this whole PUA-MGTOW-INCEL stuff until some of his church members brought it to his attention. And even then he's so clueless as to understand even why men have to pay for sex because in his eyes, women are "too easy and slutty".

He later repents of sleeping around... becomes a pastor... and settles down. Has 2 children.

Then his wife divorced him because he decided to take his faith to a whole new level and be a street preacher... and she took kids from him... and now he's forced to pay about $700 in child support each month.

Fast forward again...

Since I've known this guy, 5 Christian women have tried to throw themselves at him as he just lived his life without exerting even 1% effort on trying to get girls. He rejects all of them because he wants nothing short of a proverbs 31 woman. These 5 women aren't good enough for him he says... He says they Jezebels masquerading as proverbs 31... as Satan masquerades as an angel of light.

In one private conversation with him, he told me that he wished he was born ugly because that way he'd have less stumbling blocks and that way it would be easier to filter out women who love him for him and his personality and not because of his looks.

My jaw dropped and I wanted to scream at him and be like WTF DUDE I WISHED I HAD IT AS EASY AS YOU YOU FUCKING CHAD!!! But I held back because I didn't wanna be rude and I wanted to understand his mind...

I do not understand this man at all... Born a Chad and now a volcel who even wished he was ugly... ?!?!?

Can anybody here please help me understand this guy?!?

He believes in personality being the key attractor for femoids and finding his partner, if he went just for looks he'd get another whore stealing his children from him. In a sense, he's trying to eliminate the chances of another divorce rape occurring. He wishes he was ugly because he thinks femoids care anything about personality.

I'm still jealous of him and would like to punch him at least once because he had it so fucking easy.

First World Problems.

Basically you don't know how good you have it unless you step into someone else's shoes.

I guess you could say he had...Chad Privilege.

Grass Is Always Greener On Other Side theory

I dunno how to explain this anomaly..

A brief background...

This pastor I know was once a Chad in his highschool years. Being a hockey player and in track and field, he easily got girls. He didnt even have to exert much effort or run any form of "game" in order to get women to throw themselves at him. In fact, he was in a position to reject girls. He was completely oblivious of this whole PUA-MGTOW-INCEL stuff until some of his church members brought it to his attention. And even then he's so clueless as to understand even why men have to pay for sex because in his eyes, women are "too easy and slutty".

He later repents of sleeping around... becomes a pastor... and settles down. Has 2 children.

Then his wife divorced him because he decided to take his faith to a whole new level and be a street preacher... and she took kids from him... and now he's forced to pay about $700 in child support each month.

Fast forward again...

Since I've known this guy, 5 Christian women have tried to throw themselves at him as he just lived his life without exerting even 1% effort on trying to get girls. He rejects all of them because he wants nothing short of a proverbs 31 woman. These 5 women aren't good enough for him he says... He says they Jezebels masquerading as proverbs 31... as Satan masquerades as an angel of light.

In one private conversation with him, he told me that he wished he was born ugly because that way he'd have less stumbling blocks and that way it would be easier to filter out women who love him for him and his personality and not because of his looks.

My jaw dropped and I wanted to scream at him and be like WTF DUDE I WISHED I HAD IT AS EASY AS YOU YOU FUCKING CHAD!!! But I held back because I didn't wanna be rude and I wanted to understand his mind...

I do not understand this man at all... Born a Chad and now a volcel who even wished he was ugly... ?!?!?

Can anybody here please help me understand this guy?!?
bro looks theory = level omega, hes fucking BP and can get chicks left and right wtf man
i need to fucking ascend

He thinks that there are a very small minority of women that do care about women, but that it's far too hard to find them when you're good looking because ALL women will be throwing themselves at you, so he wants to be ugly since that will eliminate all but the few who care about him for his personality.

A fairly black pilled worldview, except he doesn't realize that ALL women only like you for your looks, money, or status. Personality is not an attractive trait, and if he were ugly he would have no women throwing themselves at him, not just a small amount.

The Bible blatantly confirms looks theory.

But the LORD said to Samuel, "Do not look on his appearance or the height of his stature, because I have rejected him. For the LORD sees not as man sees: MAN LOOKS ON THE OUTWARD APPEARANCE, but the LORD looks on the heart." -1 Samuel verse 7

He believes women will love you for your personality? Lol. That's even more far-fetched than believing that the Earth was created in 7 days.

The Bible blatantly confirms looks theory.

But the LORD said to Samuel, "Do not look on his appearance or the height of his stature, because I have rejected him. For the LORD sees not as man sees: MAN LOOKS ON THE OUTWARD APPEARANCE, but the LORD looks on the heart." -1 Samuel verse 7

ironically... he often quotes that scripture...

I understand the whole volcel part of this pastor but won't that be a boost to your self esteem knowing that IF YOU WANTED TO you'd be easily a player who can pick up women left and right?

Its like the equivalent of being a navy seal level 10th dan black belt fighter who knows if he wanted to he can put 90% of guys in the hospital who try to mess with him... but he's not doing it cuz he's a nice guy... :lul:

Make his dreams come true: throw acid liquid at his face.

Can we see a picture of this guy? Chad preacher sounds like an oxymoron to me.

I wonder why Incels despise MGTOW, in spite of MGTOW literally just being tired Chads, normies, and Vocels coping. It's closer to Incels than other things, and understands female nature to the same point with a different outlook on how to deal with it.

I wonder why Incels despise MGTOW, in spite of MGTOW literally just being tired Chads, normies, and Vocels coping. It's closer to Incels than other things, and understands female nature to the same point with a different outlook on how to deal with it.
90% of MGTOW are coping incels. 10% are legit, for weird reasons like in OP

90% of MGTOW are coping incels. 10% are legit, for weird reasons like in OP
You'll often find people speaking of MGTOWs as if they were on the same level of IT, which doesn't really make much sense because MGTOWs are quite literally just incels coping whereas IT are incels actively attacking other incels.