Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

So this it what it feels like

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
To be on the receiving end of natural selection. There is no reason for me to exist

You can always cheat out of it if you are determined enough.

I bet we can forge a reason to live without attaching it to validation from foids.

I bet we can forge a reason to live without attaching it to validation from foids.
Biological organisms exist to reproduce. Everything else is cope

Biological organisms exist to live and reproduce. Everything else is cope

That's extracting telos from biological function, but I don't hear you saying you live to pee, shit, eat or sleep. Why would you think fucking is any different? Do you think people who fuck don't lack telos? There's shitloads of them.

mother nature isnt very motherly

That's extracting telos from biological function, but I don't hear you saying you live to pee, shit, eat or sleep. Why would you think fucking is any different? Do you think people who fuck don't lack telos? There's shitloads of them.

There's no point in existing as a genetic dead end

There's no point in existing as a genetic dead end

No, there's no point in existing, period. You're not your genes. I'm gonna quote:

The hunger that causes our pain of life, is not a hunger of our own, it is the hunger of our masters, the tiny strings inside our genome, they own us, they control us, and they torture us. Do not reproduce, do not support them, bring them to an end. Stop the agony of conscious life, eradicate life.

In your body, which doesn't even belong to you, there are genes that are a million years old, they have been riding inside you and your parents, and their parents, and they will travel on inside your children. Forever superior to you as they can live without you, but you can't live without them. We are all to obsessed about being individuals, but we are not. We are nothing only empty shells with empty minds. Always controlled by our masters deep inside our genome.

No, there's no point in existing, period. You're not your genes. I'm gonna quote:

The hunger that causes our pain of life, is not a hunger of our own, it is the hunger of our masters, the tiny strings inside our genome, they own us, they control us, and they torture us. Do not reproduce, do not support them, bring them to an end. Stop the agony of conscious life, eradicate life.

In your body, which doesn't even belong to you, there are genes that are a million years old, they have been riding inside you and your parents, and their parents, and they will travel on inside your children. Forever superior to you as they can live without you, but you can't live without them. We are all to obsessed about being individuals, but we are not. We are nothing only empty shells with empty minds. Always controlled by our masters deep inside our genome.

Deep cope

Deep cope

It's only cope if it helps you cope with living or avoid the truth by presenting a milder version of reality. I've just told you there's an extra layer of fuckery, this isn't even the same zipcode as cope.

I could, however, extrapolate how your refusal to integrate such knowledge is cope, as in cope through ignorance. By surrendering to the biological imperative not only are you not more elevated than an animal, but you're as caught in the pointless rat race as it is; A pussylicking sycophant who considers to be nothing, not even worth existing without foid validation.

Last edited:

Legit

Shades of antinatalism.

Life is a cruel joke.

If only I was allowed by society to capture femoids for my harem reeeeeee

No. I am referring to rape in a country where abortion is not allowed.
Why is it most everyone on this site is so pussy that rape isn't even an option they can conceive of, I immediately thought rape.

The problem is we're too fuckin' self-aware of it.