Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel So this is what's it like to have a female pine after you.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1042
  • Start date
Deleted member 1042

Deleted member 1042

-

This foid literally just described herself, for 18 fucking minutes, drooling over this guy. It's suppose to be a how WE met video, yet he spoke like 2 minutes of it. These ppl are so lucky and privileged tbh, a nice story to tell their kids, almost fairy tale.

Just fucking look at the way she looks at him.

Just Lol

Good luck with that western brap hog boyo!

1DA0D94C 5BEB 47F6 8BC7 217ED6D7216E

Tfw NOBODY will ever look at you that way

Just Lol

Good luck with that western brap hog boyo!

View attachment 45516

Her phenotype will not allow her to age as gracefully as certain noodlewhores - true, but just cope if you wouldn't want to lie naked with her smooth porcelain skin and vibrant red hair. Just cope.

fucking suicidefuel

Her phenotype will not allow her to age as gracefully as certain noodlewhores - true, but just cope if you wouldn't want to lie naked with her smooth porcelain skin and vibrant red hair. Just cope.

White women hate white men.

jealous of this glorious Nipponese specimen eh white boi :feelshmm:

I think it would be a good idea if all nip men got white girls.

More hapa girls and more nip girls.

White people are going extinct anyway and for good reason. They bear the cuck gene and have some of the ugliest women.

I can't wait to get RICED and enhance my genetic code.

I remember being banned from their channel years ago for calling her a whore and her hubby a cuck.

Western? She looks like a Jap that has had her hair dyed.

Yeah she does.

It's nauseating when white roasties try to imitate HQNP girls.

She is getting pumped by nip dick because she hates she isn't a best girl and figures that's the next best thing.

Soon, the Pan-Asian Empire will usher the world into a new age of Asian Supremacy!
:feelshehe:

Funny af when I hear ppl say

-just be confident bro
-just dress nice bro
-just work your way to building up her attraction for you bro

This story is pretty much a woman telling you she was attracted to her future husband right off the bat. There was no initial courtship. The little mating dance they do in between was arbitrary and meaningless. The attraction was decided the very moment they set eyes on one another.

Soon, the Pan-Asian Empire will usher the world into a new age of Asian Supremacy!
:feelshehe:
It will just make white people the equivalent of what black men are today. Maybe even worse because whites are actually gl.
Asian guys may get to LTR or marry white and asian girls in the future but they will all be fucking low class white guys on the side.

"The very first time i saw june he was like one of those manga characters from a shoujo manga" "super tall and thin", Attracted by personality at first sight by the way.... Just be yourself guys, you'll gonna have a female pine after you after you attracted her at first sight by your wonderful personality and 2/10 face and frame

-just be confident bro
-just dress nice bro

This story is pretty much a woman telling you she was attracted to her future husband right off the bat. There was no initial courtship. The little mating dance they do in between was arbitrary and meaningless. The attraction was decided the very moment they set eyes on one another.

yeah. this is how JBF works.

the hell of being stuck between insane hedonists and anachronic JBFs :fire:

They won’t be so happy when they half gook child ends up going ER.

I know a cute red headed with a normie japanese guy too, i'm not sure if im allowed to post pictures of them but they're about looksmatched, she might be a little above him. - i canpost or dm it to people so they can judge if they want.

is this a trend now? Or is it because I'm in a lot of anime/ manga circles?

how old is she? i wonder if he took her virginity.

Tfw NOBODY will ever look at you that way

-just be confident bro
-just dress nice bro

Jesus Fucking Christ she is so goddamn annoying

This foid literally just described herself, for 18 fucking minutes, drooling over this guy. It's suppose to be a how WE met video, yet he spoke like 2 minutes of it. These ppl are so lucky and privileged tbh, a nice story to tell their kids, almost fairy tale.

Just fucking look at the way she looks at him.

I haven't watched/listened to the vid, but a foid's excuse to that is always, "he's a strong man of a few words", "his silence is so poetic" and other nonsensical bs like that, when in fact, the reality they fail to acknowledge is that ol' boy is just looking to get his noodle wet, and WAS ONLY looking to get his noodle wet when they first met. That's the true basis of how they met.

What a rare sight, a Asian dude with a white chick. How the fuck did this happen? It's always the other way around.

I suspect the ricecel is getting cucked by a white chad. Girl like that could easily land one in a heartbeat so why settle for this Asian guy?

But if not then this....

They won’t be so happy when they half gook child ends up going ER.

I know a cute red headed with a normie japanese guy too, i'm not sure if im allowed to post pictures of them but they're about looksmatched, she might be a little above him. - i canpost or dm it to people so they can judge if they want.

is this a trend now? Or is it because I'm in a lot of anime/ manga circles?
I would like to see the pictures please