Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over So this is really our only hope

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Since I assume we are all ugly and not fakecel, our only hope is to be some form of betabuxx nice guy that a whore settles down with after she is done fucking chad for 30 years. If we get a girl she will not be in her prime, and she will never give us the kind of wild sex she gives Chad. Also her general attitude towards us will be bitchy and condescending.

I really don’t think we have another option other than remaining alone or if we are the 1% lucky enough to get enough surgeries to fix our cosmetic issues.

or if we are the 1% lucky enough to get enough surgeries to fix our cosmetic issues.
imagine winning the 1 in 100 million sperm race to fertilize the egg, and then the lineage coming to an end with you. how on earth was i the fastest swimmer...

betabux is barely a viable strategy in 2020, you better be making 100k+ minimum

Since I assume we are all ugly and not fakecel, our only hope is to be some form of betabuxx nice guy that a whore settles down with after she is done fucking chad for 30 years. If we get a girl she will not be in her prime, and she will never give us the kind of wild sex she gives Chad. Also her general attitude towards us will be bitchy and condescending.

I really don’t think we have another option other than remaining alone or if we are the 1% lucky enough to get enough surgeries to fix our cosmetic issues.
Cope

This option doesn't even exist for legitimate truecels
betabux is barely a viable strategy in 2020, you better be making 100k+ minimum
Tbh

At 70k it's also doable

just wait for the sex robots

FutureHopemaxxing

I would be willing to consider betabuxx, but no bitchy shit or else.
Maybe consider it on a per-case base.
I know there is no other possibility to get into some sort of a relationship, and even then I may not be able to do it because of mistrust towards foids.
The older you get, the more difficult it becomes.

our only hope is to be some form of betabuxx nice guy that a whore settles down with after she is done fucking chad for 30 years.
Foids have standards for betabuxing too.

That would be nice but as an ethnic truecel I don't get many opportunities to make money for myself never mind betabux a whore

Betabuxxing is inversely proportional to your look on the scale and the quality of foids you're aiming for.

A sub 5 wanting a 30+ latino ex model/ movie stars will have to be a billionaire.

A high tier normie wanting a single mum white ex model under 30 years old will have to be a billionaire.

Last edited:
Id rather be alone than betabux for someone elses left overs

polygamy will be the new normal for all sub8 males

Betacucks are usually in the 4-5-6 range. For the truecel (2-3) is not even an option since we cause repulsion not simply "meh". And I am happy with it. As a narcisist I prefer the coldness of solitude than not being worshipped as a god. And remember that if you betacuck you are literally a cuck since she will think of a real man when she gives you starfish sex with lights off once a week.

> Hope
> Betabux cuck
JFL

imagine winning the 1 in 100 million sperm race to fertilize the egg, and then the lineage coming to an end with you. how on earth was i the fastest swimmer...
The other Chad swimmers let you win, you didn't actually win :feelsokman:

The other Chad swimmers let you win, you didn't actually win :feelsokman:
Sperm competition pill destroyed me. I probably mogged the Chad sperm out of chance to exist, feel sorry for my dad. You win the 1 minute race of your life and then suffer and fail for years and years on

I'll choose death over findom cuckoldry (betabuxx) anyday. Just because I'm an incel doesn't mean I have to forfeit what little dignity I have left.

I rather die lonely than live like that

No. Betabuxxing doesn't work in 2020 AT ALL. Foids make more money off of selling their socks or feet pics online than you could betabuxx her. Even being a millionaire in 2020 means nothing. They get alimony raped to oblivion. And probably don't get sex either.

Face it, it's either you are chad or you should stop trying/hoping.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back