Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL So there's this guy i work with

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
He's a Mexican illegal immigrant. He's 40+ and he talks alot of shit about me at work. He's good with tools and carpentry and shit and I'm not so he calls me stupid behind my back and things of that nature.

Firstly JFL at a 40 something year old talking shit about a guy half his age, it truly never ends.

Secondly he's married and his wife is some used up WHORE who shit out Chadriguez son that he is now raising. JFL, imagine leaving your homeland and family behind never to see them again just to come here and wageslave for 50+ hours a week, betabuxx for some cumbucket and raise someone elses Kid. Who is really the stupid one here?

Maybe I am not a high IQ individual, but I have enough IQ to know to NEVER do any of that. Fucking normies make me laugh, Always need to outcast and shit talk the cels in order to make their own pathetic lives seem better.

Monkey brained morons all of them

he's married and his wife is some used up WHORE who shit out Chadriguez son that he is now raising. JFL, imagine leaving your homeland and family behind never to see them again just to come here and wageslave for 50+ hours a week, betabuxx for some cumbucket and raise someone elses Kid.
Tell him that next time he's talking shit about you.

Whys he taking shit about you though?

Did you confront/say anything back to him?

Tell him that next time he's talking shit about you.
He never does it to my face. No one does, I'm an big ugly ogre they wouldn't try it because there's a very good chance I whoop their fucking asses for it..

I hear things, over hear conversations and things get back to me
Did you confront/say anything back to him?
It's all behind my back. If I tried to confront i would be called crazy, I overhear conversations and can see through their obvious passive aggressiveness.

Besides I need this job to survive for the meantime. Maybe one day I'll let him know how I really feel
Does he mog you?
Face wise yes height wise no I mog him to oblivion height wise

Last edited:
It's all behind my back. If I tried to confront i would be called crazy, I overhear conversations and can see through their obvious passive aggressiveness.

Besides I need this job to survive for the meantime. Maybe one day I'll let him know how I really feel
I understand that you want to keep your job but you’re a low T beta for not saying anything tbh

I understand that you want to keep your job but you’re a low T beta for not saying anything tbh
You have no idea how many times I have in the past and how many times Its done me no good. Its simply not worth it unless they say it to your face.

You have no idea how many times I have in the past and how many times Its done me no good. Its simply not worth it unless they say it to your face.
Words don’t mean shit especially from an incel, that’s why you have to go earl on them

Words don’t mean shit especially from an incel, that’s why you have to go earl on them
I have and I have lost jobs because of it. It is what it is

Talk shit behind his back

if you ever get into a fight with that mexican watch out they like to use weapons or knives.

make an anonymous call to the immigration authorities

He's a Mexican illegal immigrant. He's 40+ and he talks alot of shit about me at work. He's good with tools and carpentry and shit and I'm not so he calls me stupid behind my back and things of that nature.

Firstly JFL at a 40 something year old talking shit about a guy half his age, it truly never ends.

Secondly he's married and his wife is some used up WHORE who shit out Chadriguez son that he is now raising. JFL, imagine leaving your homeland and family behind never to see them again just to come here and wageslave for 50+ hours a week, betabuxx for some cumbucket and raise someone elses Kid. Who is really the stupid one here?

Maybe I am not a high IQ individual, but I have enough IQ to know to NEVER do any of that. Fucking normies make me laugh, Always need to outcast and shit talk the cels in order to make their own pathetic lives seem better.

First learn the skills he's doing to pretty much get on the same level he has, and you would have to kill all your emotions or put them aside (you don't your loss).

Next once you've mastered all he does, start talking shit behind his back and potentially get him riled up

Last, once he starts threatening you with the possibility of gangmob, call the immigration offices and get his ass banned

You honestly, have to manipulate as much as possible to get back at him, and once you do, peace will arrive.

Last edited:
Chad sloppy seconds is better than no seconds to the bluepilled

They will always tell you that you don't know the meaning of this life, but looking at them you understand what it really means in their opinion. To be a successful beta provider to a used up whore and HER kids and never complain about that, stoically accepting it like a "real man".

I've been in a situation similar to yours. I used to work at a construction job, the older folk always saw the younger ones as incompetent, it's like they expect you to know everything as soon as you start working.

Honestly, there really isn't much you can do. The power dynamics are in his favor since he is more established and more experienced than you, talking shit about him is just gonna make people hate you at your workplace. Only thing you can really do is get good, you'll have to suck up your emotions and become a punching bag of his, it is what it is tbh.

I think you need to sit down with him and break the I.C.E. :feelshehe:

I live in a sanctuary state lol. Even if I wanted to be evil and do that I doubt they would come here for that reason

If you know where he lives you can use a pay phone (that has no security cameras) and call the missing children hotline and report his children as being trafficked as whores, Lol. Mention his name as the salesman/ pimp of them. Then his wife will beat him up for you lol.
B sure to change your voice! Say the kids look beaten.

Last edited:
I work with a 34 year old bluepilled currycel that still lives with his parents, he’s such a fucking prick and calls me stupid behind my back also. I’ll make a small mistake and he’ll casually mock me and I’ll just get the urge to tell him what’s on my mind about him. He’s obviously frustrated with his situation but won’t completely acknowledge it. Before he knows it life is going to be forcing these pills down his throat or he’s just going to grow older and older thinking “someday.. someday I’ll find the white woman of my dreams, I know she’s out there!”

Last edited:

Maybe I am not a high IQ individual, but I have enough IQ to know to NEVER do any of that.
He does it because he wants pussy. There's nothing more to it. The kid is the least of his concerns
Whys he taking shit about you though?
Because OP is probably a literal Retard on the job and cant use a single tool to save his life. The illegal probably does everything on the job for minimum pay, and sees OP making free money off his labor.

JFL, imagine leaving your homeland and family behind never to see them again just to come here and wageslave for 50+ hours a week, betabuxx for some cumbucket and raise someone elses Kid. Who is really the stupid one here?
You should tell him that the next time he talks badly about you.

I've been in a situation similar to yours. I used to work at a construction job, the older folk always saw the younger ones as incompetent, it's like they expect you to know everything as soon as you start working.

Honestly, there really isn't much you can do. The power dynamics are in his favor since he is more established and more experienced than you, talking shit about him is just gonna make people hate you at your workplace. Only thing you can really do is get good, you'll have to suck up your emotions and become a punching bag of his, it is what it is tbh.
A woman wouldn't have to lol.

These older folks either;

A - Were just as useless at that age but went through the hazing shit so in turn do the same to you as they had to go through it & the cycle continues.

B - Had an older relative getting them to help them with DIY or car repair on weekends that they didn't like at the time as they'd rather be out partying but it left them with imparted knowledge that many of todays men lack due to single mother households or fathers that don't give a damn to teach their sons a damn thing.

imagine leaving your homeland and family behind never to see them again just to come here and wageslave for 50+ hours a week, betabuxx for some cumbucket and raise someone elses Kid. Who is really the stupid one here?
You should tell him that

I work with a 34 year old bluepilled currycel that still lives with his parents, he’s such a fucking prick and calls me stupid behind my back also. I’ll make a small mistake and he’ll casually mock me and I’ll just get the urge to tell him what’s on my mind about him. He’s obviously frustrated with his situation but won’t completely acknowledge it. Before he knows it life is going to be forcing these pills down his throat or he’s just going to grow older and older thinking “someday.. someday I’ll find the white woman of my dreams, I know she’s out there!”
What is it with these fucking ppl, always starting shit, can't leave you alone, if you looked like Ed Kemper they wouldn't dare pull any of this shit the fucking cowards.

They hate life so have to drag others down to feel better or what, I see this shit the moment a woman appears then once she's gone they go back to normal but when there's no incentive what's the point, why.