Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming So the Xbox event happened....

Capable_Onion

Capable_Onion

Member of The Akatsuki
★★★★★

Really love Xbox, and their extremely good deals with gamepass that allows me to play free games, but I don't really see any reason to move on to the next system...

The games shown were okay, but they didn't really blow my mind or anything, along with that they'll be on the xbox one anyways, so I'll be able to get them if I really want them...

It's not like their showcase was bad or anything, they just don't have as much as playstation is offering.

consoles are good but pc is better ,not any new game seems really good to be honest ,all the garbage AAA games and weird indie games ,I’m waiting for the Batman game reveal And the new cod black ops ,also kombat pack for mk11

consoles are good but pc is better

Cannot afford a gaming PC, that shit is too expensive.

I also suck when it comes to putting those things together, and would probably break it before I manage to figure it out.

Last edited:
Everwild looks interesting

The new Xbox and PS5 shown me nothing of interest that I can't already play on PC.

I don't want to ever move from PCs. The only thing that even looks worth playing on consoles vs. PC is Bloodbound, but I heard that they are considering porting it to PC as well.

It's not like their showcase was bad or anything, they just don't have as much as playstation is offering.

What's PlayStation USA offering this year?

Banning female anime* (*any Kanojo game from Japan) while shagging femboys up the arse* (*Last of Us 2- HD Ga(y)m of The (R)ear Edition?)

What's PlayStation USA offering this year?

Banning female anime* (*any Kanojo game from Japan) while shagging femboys up the arse* (*Last of Us 2- HD Ga(y)m of The (R)ear Edition?)

They have really good exclusives

Yeah that cost $70 per ga(y)me.

Btw all my Playstaion burns are based on threads discussed here.

That's only a rumour for future games, as they stand right now they're still 60$

Only excited for STALKER 2 although i won't buy the console for it, everything else i could care less about in both events.