Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

So the traits our species will propagate are beauty and attractiveness, ignoring intelligence and anything else useful?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Seeing as attractive people are the ones who get to reproduce, the future is going to look a lot like the movie Idiocracy. Maybe not soon, but in a few thousand years, definitely.

Ohh, what am I saying. There is no future. The way this thing's going, a hundreds years or so and the planet is fucked. Too bad it's not sooner, let it burn I say.

Last edited:
Th5

Yeah, the fact that Tesla’s and Newton’s die without having dozens of kids is a crime against humanity.

Yet the local single mom near me is spawning about a half a dozen future dependants/criminals, a couple from a Tyrone behind bars, the new ones from a local felon barber chadlite. She’s had restraining orders against him and always bitches about him, but the dude went to prison on domestic violence charges before he met her, what did she expect......and now they are back together.

Yes. Forget interstellar travel and any major technological advancements.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back