Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

So the October 7th drama continues for over a year now...

iRespectFatLink

iRespectFatLink

please come back
...and I agree, it's just another "war", but I have to admit, this is almost as entertaining as the Ukraine scam ;).

This fight is phenomenal for one thing. It has attracted all the pretentious nazis, alt-right, alt-left, communists, LGBT, Islamists, Zionists, and narcissistic social media influencers, with their boilerplate, ulterior motives wrapped up in a nice shit sandwich....and they are all over the internet congregating in a compact little bowl that makes you stand in awe at how pathetic they are as a sub-species.

If all the reasons for supporting each side boil down to the religious element of protecting a certain holy sect of society, why can't the people who have nothing to do with the Middle East lay back and chill as both sides arm themselves to the teeth and blow each the fuck off the face of the earth, until there is nothing left? That would raise the cause and effect of the conundrum to an undefeated plateau of incomprehensible sacredness with the result being these nomads achieved ultimate martyr status.

On an even more observant note, if these people, most of them living in the U.S, truly had a problem with genocide, and their taxes help pay for Israeli's "right to defend itself", why even complain when you are deliberately helping them achieve their goal? If you were truly a good person, with zero tolerance for the aforementioned, you would sacrifice your property just to evade the possibility that your bills were about to be turned into blood money.

It's funny how a decent tragedy can expose all the little people.

Everything that has happened the past 5 years is because of [[them]]

I am enjoying watching the left turn on the jews

I am enjoying watching the left turn on the jews
agreed it's the greatest thing ever to see more people criticizing the jews
at this rate we'll be talking about why Hitler was right in mainstream discourse in 5 years