Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL So the Japanese do know things like blackpill.

Koruga

Koruga

Your existence is insignificant to us.
★★★★
I remember there was a discussion here about how the Japanese were generally very ignorant of their situation and still did not know anything about blackpill.
But watching this thread it seems that this is not the case at all.

I don't know if it's because of the translator, but they seem very simple-minded, don't they?

Can't load the page for some reason but Im going to take your word for it, this is great.

Can't load the page for some reason but Im going to take your word for it, this is great.
yeah it doesnt load for me either.

can anyone give a summary/translation of what they are saying?

I don't know if it's because of the translator, but they seem very simple-minded, don't they?
Yes, they sound retarded, but it sure is the translator, still what they say is interesting.

I thought they were supposed to be smart, but they sound dumb.

I thought they were supposed to be smart, but they sound dumb.
They don't even know how to spell "incel." They spell it 10 different ways.

They're music sounds dumb too, and their foids seem to have the minds of children. Yet they can get into harvard.

yeah it doesnt load for me either.

can anyone give a summary/translation of what they are saying?
IMG 20200916 185315 462

Brutal lackofenglishknowledgepill
Jfl even brazilians knows how to write the word Incel

They're music sounds dumb too, and their foids seem to have the minds of children. Yet they can get into harvard.
well, they're smart at math, and they created anime and Yukio Mishima, so they can't be that dumb.

typing in Japanese is sort of complicated, so Japanese people tend to write their online comments in short sentences instead of wide paragraphs like in English. this is just a general thing across every Japanese forum. this video explains it pretty well

View: https://youtu.be/u3ZuELh7rhI

The translation is shit. Looks like incel translates to mourning men

typing in Japanese is sort of complicated, so Japanese people tend to write their online comments in short sentences instead of wide paragraphs like in English. this is just a general thing across every Japanese forum. this video explains it pretty well

View: https://youtu.be/u3ZuELh7rhI

Ah, I see.
I'll watch the video later maybe.

well, they're smart at math, and they created anime and Yukio Mishima, so they can't be that dumb.
They must have a super intelligence power they can tap into, like how goku can turn into a super saiyan.

They must have a super intelligence power they can tap into, like how goku can turn into a super saiyan.
maybe. anything is possible in the land of anime (Japan).

Japanese men are high iq so that doesn't shock me they have their own incel boards

Ah, I see.
I'll watch the video later maybe.
basically the Japanese writing system has hiragana/katakana (phonetic alphabets) and kanji (which is used to express complex ideas). all three are used to form sentences, but to input kanji you need to type it out in hiragana/katakana first and your computer auto-converts it. the thing is, there's a lot of stuff which is written the exact same phonetically but has widely different meanings in context (e.g when converted to kanji). so you need to do a lot of sorting through the kanji auto-conversions otherwise your sentence turns in to nonsense with a completely different meaning from what you were trying to say

hence typing long paragraphs is very tedious and actually takes longer than just writing it on paper. so they keep their comments short and straight to the point, which is why they might seem "simple minded" when directly translated in to english

basically the Japanese writing system has hiragana/katakana (phonetic alphabets) and kanji (which is used to express complex ideas). all three are used to form sentences, but with kanji you need to write it out in hiragana/katakana first and your computer auto-converts it. the thing is, there's a lot of stuff which is spelled the exact same phonetically but has widely different meanings in context (e.g when converted to kanji). so you need to do a lot of sorting through the kanji auto-conversions otherwise your sentence turns in to nonsense.

hence typing long paragraphs is very tedious and actually takes longer than just writing it on paper. so they keep their comments short and straight to the point, which is why they might seem "simple minded" when directly translated in to english

Oh, I see.
That seems like a huge flaw with the Japanese language then in the modern world of computers.
It inhibits the expressions of complex ideas.

As an aside, I've always had the notion that English was the most beautiful, complex, and best language.

Reading through it, there's a few truly blackpilled comments
> In the first place, about half of the Insel thought you are talking about is a fabrication to justify discrimination against Insel and other non-motivated men.
>The so-called "empathy" that exists among humans is invalidated for some reason if the other person is a non-motivated man.

Japanese sound so weird to me. I don't have the same feeling with Chinese, Koreans, Filipinos or Indonesians, but they [the Japanese] are so isolated and have such a weird culture that they look like aliens. This video is an example.
They're using some kind of text-to-speech in the video which is why it may sound weird. But I agree, it's still very weird with the whole format.

They're using some kind of text-to-speech in the video which is why it may sound weird. But I agree, it's still very weird with the whole format.
that particular video just seems like an example of weird internet content. I remember a Latvian friend telling me about how Latvia is like 10 years behind the west in terms of internet culture, they still use rage comics and lolcats and stuff unironically

Japanese don't need the blackpill because it's already common sense for them. ただしイケメンに限る is the Japanese version of "Chad only". Everyone there knows looks matter and if you're ugly your only hope is to betabuxx.

basically the Japanese writing system has hiragana/katakana (phonetic alphabets) and kanji (which is used to express complex ideas). all three are used to form sentences, but to input kanji you need to type it out in hiragana/katakana first and your computer auto-converts it. the thing is, there's a lot of stuff which is written the exact same phonetically but has widely different meanings in context (e.g when converted to kanji). so you need to do a lot of sorting through the kanji auto-conversions otherwise your sentence turns in to nonsense with a completely different meaning from what you were trying to say

That's pretty complicated

Translator suck, some are pretty based.
Screenshot

Interesting. Tx for the explanation. How are the chinese doing it?
Japanese don't need the blackpill because it's already common sense for them. ただしイケメンに限る is the Japanese version of "Chad only". Everyone there knows looks matter and if you're ugly your only hope is to betabuxx.
Tell me more

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back