Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based So thankful I stopped believing JBW

FuckTheFBI

FuckTheFBI

Kill Indians
★★★★★
Why did I even believe that soy shit in the first place? JBW is for retards like @iblamemyself because Tyrone piped their mom or sister and maybe both so now they cope with their trauma thinking white people are the superior race. Only a minority of chink foids want white men regardless of how they look and there are far too many whitecels as white people are one of the most incel race so I don't understand what JBW believers are fussing about.

Why did I even believe that soy shit in the first place? JBW is for retards like @iblamemyself because Tyrone piped their mom or sister and maybe both so now they cope with their trauma thinking white people are the superior race.
Literally all JBW-copers were niggers. White incels have said this 1000 times. You're acting like it was whites who claimed this shit.
white people are the superior race.
That part is still true, we're just at the bottom of the white bell curve. Looks =/= superiority,.

Just be Tyrone prevails over all

Bbc mogs
Just be horse
Just be dog
Brutal
Why did I even believe that soy shit in the first place? JBW is for retards like @iblamemyself because Tyrone piped their mom or sister and maybe both so now they cope with their trauma thinking white people are the superior race. Only a minority of chink foids want white men regardless of how they look and there are far too many whitecels as white people are one of the most incel race so I don't understand what JBW believers are fussing about.

This is not some belief, there's enough studies and evidence that proves white men have the most smv

jbw just be woman
JBWW just be a white woman, you will never lose, because you are on both teams on the one hand you are a progressive white feminist and you are friends with LGBT, BLM and hate white men. On the other hand, you are a white woman and as soon as some nigga hits you, a huge crowd of W nationalist knights will go into a deadly fight with this nigga to protect you, because you are a white woman.

This is not some belief, there's enough studies and evidence that proves white men have the most smv
I personanlly believe in jbc cause average face + light skin is all u need to slay in curryland

There are more white incels, because white countries are the most feminist and there foids have the freedom to choose to fuck Chad or Tyrone.