Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL So supportive and understanding of professional hoes

Is she projecting her feelings from rejection?

• Yes

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • No

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • She realized the type of men she wants won’t date her ass.

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • She don’t need anyone but herself and her besties cause men are trash.

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
Justdone

Justdone

Trust my eye contact
★★

View: https://twitter.com/retequizzle/status/1572495137523236864

:foidSoy::foidSoy:“We have the rights to judge men on their occupation. If policemen and military personnel are problematic with their beliefs then they’re “red flags” and there’s no questioning their logic if she’s a sex worker and you don’t date her your insecure and boring and don’t want to learn from a sex expert.”

Be like Brandon and manage content bros and she will be forever loyal to you. As a man you have to serve your woman no matter what and dominate her through love. Work is work it’s 2022 so drink some beer or whatever and filter through her fan mail and retweets with your head high

Last edited:
I FUCKING HATE SIMPCUCKS :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

HOW HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU GO DOWN THIS LOW PAYING MONEY TO A WHORE AND NOT DATING HER OR FUCKING HER FUCKING STUPID SHIT HOW RETARDED CAN YOU BE??????????????????????

If your GF has an OF, you're a cuck. Period.
It's so evident that thinking the contrary is just plain stupidity.

Honestly i dont even want to give a second of my time to those kind of whores all i will do is type out my opinion:
All those OF degenerate non virgin whores are not even human in my eyes, but more like literal demons that ruin people.

nothing I would like more than to ****** these ******

This hoe is trying to justify that an OnlyFans is not being a hoe and she's worth more than she really is. No sorry Bitch, but big Foreheads are just ugly.
WsyV5D59 400x400

No she’s just a dumb whore

MW4YyYGq 400x400

All he needs is some obnoxious thick rimmed glasses and the soy look is complete.

Honestly i dont even want to give a second of my time to those kind of whores all i will do is type out my opinion:
All those OF degenerate non virgin whores are not even human in my eyes, but more like literal demons that ruin people.
Of was nothing more Then a Degenerate Gynocentric invention.

Same Like Insta.

saddest thing is, dude looks like a chad or chadlite from his avi. He has every option in the world to NOT act like a simp

HOLY FUCK WHAT A CUCKOLD HUH

Fucking retarded simp cuck

How many times PUTIN NEED TO NUKE THAT BUNCH OF LOW T SOY FAGGOT (in games of course) :feelsaww:

I FUCKING HATE SIMPCUCKS :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

HOW HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU GO DOWN THIS LOW PAYING MONEY TO A WHORE AND NOT DATING HER OR FUCKING HER FUCKING STUPID SHIT HOW RETARDED CAN YOU BE??????????????????????

cumskins are worst types

like how can you go from being the old based whites to giga cuck low T I let my daughter have new a bf every week mayoshit....