Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion So strange how feminists don't actually seem to like women at all

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
So... this is the new Lara:

Larrycroft

And this is the old Lara from the noughties:

Tomb Raider Legend tomb raider trilogy 31486983 1600 1200

So... these woke folk... they clearly don't actually like women do they? Because the way she looked then really is just a normal - but attractive - woman... and they hate it.

They want to create a male character with very small changes like tiny breasts and slightly longer hair and a slightly higher pitched voice, and then claim that that is a woman. It's like they want every woman to be a butch lesbian but that's just not reality.

Feminists are envious and old too. It's an ego thing. Old women don't like seeing younger women, because they reminded of their reduction in human capital, I think in a very similar way to how I don't like seeing Chads right now. It's different in the fact that attractive and young women and dime a dozen though, so old women have to be reminded of it constantly, where I have to be reminded of Chads existence a little less.

but that's just not reality.
It's fiction, of course it's not.

Not all women identify as feminist. I assume that younger women are too busy basking in male attention and their money to give a crap out the imaginary oppression under which they think suffer. I heard a number. It was like 60% of women were feminist or 40% in the 1990s.

Last edited:
No, it's not true. Feminists, as in foids in general, don't care as long as men have to pay hefty sum to enjoy the 'entertainment' or pleasure provided by foids. They celebrate it vicariously.

Feminists are envious and old too. It's an ego thing. Old women don't like seeing younger women, because they reminded of their reduction in human capital, I think in a very similar way to how I don't like seeing Chads right now. It's different in the fact that attractive and young women and dime a dozen though, so old women have to be reminded of it constantly, where I have to be reminded of Chads existence a little less.

It's fiction, of course it's not.

Not all women identify as feminist. I assume that younger women are too busy basking in male attention and their money to give a crap out the imaginary oppression under which they think suffer. I heard a number. It was like 60% of women were feminist or 40% in the 1990s.

I'd think though that about half of that figure are probably just saying it because it's encouraged and trendy. There's not much to gain by saying no.

That's sad if some of the reason is genuinely envy. It doesn't surprise me that a lot of women are envious, but rather that those women manage to get into influential positions especially when it runs counter to the market and to common sense!

ESG scores are a pretty powerful thing I guess.

So... this is the new Lara:

View attachment 1294897

And this is the old Lara from the noughties:

View attachment 1294905

View attachment 1294904

So... these woke folk... they clearly don't actually like women do they? Because the way she looked then really is just a normal - but attractive - woman... and they hate it.

They want to create a male character with very small changes like tiny breasts and slightly longer hair and a slightly higher pitched voice, and then claim that that is a woman. It's like they want every woman to be a butch lesbian but that's just not reality.
Its funny how they constantly accuse us of having "crabs in a bucket" mentality and then turn around and exhibit the same attitude towards "unrealistic" body standards despite it being normal to not be a fucking landwhale.

Stock photo seafood bucket with rice isolated on wooden background side view of japanese food

Its funny how they constantly accuse us of having "crabs in a bucket" mentality and then turn around and exhibit the same attitude towards "unrealistic" body standards despite it being normal to not be a fucking landwhale.

View attachment 1295125

Yeah it's easier to tear other people down than it is to build yourself up.

Yeah it's easier to tear other people down than it is to build yourself up.
No, it's just that their lives revolve around other people and not ideas. Feminism is related to this huge wave of identity politics that seeps out of everything in every city today.

We need more black American disabled women ex-postitutes making pointless trip to the moon, cuz we've all lost our fucking minds in this society.

Last edited:
No, it's just that their lives revolve around other people
If they feel that another woman is more attractive, or has some desirable quality that they don't possess, the reaction is almost always to deride and destroy as to protect their own ego and self-worth and continue living in la la land.

No, it's just that their lives revolve around other people and not ideas. Feminism is related to this huge wave of identity politics that seeps out of everything in every city today.

We need more black American disabled women ex-postitutes making pointless trip to the moon, cuz we've all lost our fucking minds in this society.

Yeah it's a weird set of priorities isn't it.

Woke society in general... it has values but they're really bizarre values. And really subjective too.

But they're convinced they'll lead somewhere good even though we see no evidence of that.