Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SO sick of seeing ugly and mediocre guys in relationships

rot3000

rot3000

Banned
-
Seeing good looking guys is obviously natural, but honestly most couples I see outside are mismatched in the sense that it's the woman that's better looking than her boyfriend.
I honestly don't know what women see in these random 5'9 skinnyfat, boneless guys. They treat them like the prize too. It's crazy how much affection they show them, constantly touching them in public, kissing them, rubbing them, bragging about them behind their backs etc. I see it on instagram too, but it's much more painful irl when i'm going for a lonely walk.

Even normies I talk to irl bring it up themselves how many women are dating ugly ass guys lol.

It really feels like there's someone out there for everyone except for few very unlucky men.

Last edited:
blackpill debunked

blackpill debunked
final blackpill is realizing just how utterly fucking repulsive and subhuman you must be compared to even the average guy, who's a slob, to be an incel. It's mind boggling just how undesirable I must be compared to the average schmuck john joe to be an adult virgin.

Last edited:
They could be ultra NT

They will get cucked eventually.

Over It Dead Ass GIF

You're overrating the foids

You're overrating the foids
I'm not. On average women are better looking than men since they don't have as many things failoing them and they put more effort into their appearance. Honestly though even a looksmatched couple is technically mismatched since a woman can easily get above her looksmatch.

Oh blackpill debunked!

You are probably another guy who overrated women, like the ones who thinks blonde blue hair automatically equals Stacy status.

I also suspect you are a infiltrators who wants to say looks Don't matter bro

I'm not. On average women are better looking than men since they don't have as many things failoing them and they put more effort into their appearance. Honestly though even a looksmatched couple is technically mismatched since a woman can easily get above her looksmatch.
Cope

Oh blackpill debunked!

You are probably another guy who overrated women, like the ones who thinks blonde blue hair automatically equals Stacy status.

I also suspect you are a infiltrators who wants to say looks Don't matter bro
nope, read what I said above:

Average couple I see is something like this:
View: https://imgur.com/a/XkWlz0i
View: https://imgur.com/a/LhG8PqQ

Took these quite a while ago now when I went on a walk but you get the point. And their faces were bland 4-5/10.

only one coping here is you.
You're literally spouting foid bullshit lmao :foidSoy: : ''omg all the girls look better than their boyfriends, i'm so sick of it''

I don't know where you live but I don't think I've ever seen this
I only know an ugly guy who supposedly dated once in his life but he got dumped

You're literally spouting foid bullshit lmao :foidSoy: : ''omg all the girls look better than their boyfriends, i'm so sick of it''
yeah, it's what I see. Normies I talk to bring it up themselves. It's common knowledge that women have less failos, for example height is utterly irrelevant to women, both tall and short women are considered attractive, but it's a feature that makes or breaks a man's looks.
View: https://imgur.com/a/rn0mRKo

yeah, it's what I see. Normies I talk to bring it up themselves. It's common knowledge that women have less failos, for example height is utterly irrelevant to women, both tall and short women are considered attractive, but it's a feature that makes or breaks a man's looks.
View: https://imgur.com/a/rn0mRKo

Short women are unattractive but once again they are just overrated by horny men, talk about faces, most of those couples you're overrating a foid because she has 1kg of makeup on, take the makeup off and they're more or less looksmatched plus she has to drain his money.

You know what who cares, an ugly guy with a super hot foid (in your opinion) still a betabuxx cuck who gets treated like shit. Nothing to envy or get mad at.

I don't know where you live but I don't think I've ever seen this
I only know an ugly guy who supposedly dated once in his life but he got dumped
see it every country I go to honestly, it's most prevalent in eastern Europe where you'll see gl blondes dating literal rajeets right off the boat.

They look looksmatched, yes
My god lmfao. Yeah bro, a slim blonde is looksmatched with a product of the Chernobyl nuclear explosion.

You might be judging average guys as ugly too,

see it every country I go to honestly, it's most prevalent in eastern Europe where you'll see gl blondes dating literal rajeets right off the boat.

My god lmfao. Yeah bro, a slim blonde is looksmatched with a product of the Chernobyl nuclear explosion.
I don't see any ugly guy there, in fact you didn't even show their faces.

Short women are unattractive but once again they are just overrated by horny men, talk about faces, most of those couples you're overrating a foid because she has 1kg of makeup on, take the makeup off and they're more or less looksmatched plus she has to drain his money.
No, i'm not even including make-up in my calculation. You can tell when a woman is naturally pretty.
You know what who cares, an ugly guy with a super hot foid (in your opinion) still a betabuxx cuck who gets treated like shit. Nothing to envy or get mad at.
Ah yes, the famous highschool/ college burgerflipper betabuxxers who betabuxx free fries while they're waging their shift. Insane IQ.

You might be judging average guys as ugly too,
That's what he's doing, all I see is guys who are avg and tower their GFs in these pics, how are women better here?

Also, the blond girl and her boyfriends face isn't even shown

I don't see any ugly guy there, in fact you didn't even show their faces.
A 5'6 40kg Auschwitz escapee isn't ugly?

You can see this guy's face. Photo is shit but you can tell that she's very gl while he's a recessed rat.

nope, read what I said above:

Average couple I see is something like this:
View: https://imgur.com/a/XkWlz0i
View: https://imgur.com/a/LhG8PqQ

Took these quite a while ago now when I went on a walk but you get the point. And their faces were bland 4-5/10.

A 5'6 40kg Auschwitz escapee isn't ugly?

You can see this guy's face. Photo is shit but you can tell that she's very gl while he's a recessed rat.
Her mandible is literally shit as it could get, they look perfectly looksmatched

That's what he's doing, all I see is guys who are avg and tower their GFs in these pics, how are women better here?

Also, the blond girl and her boyfriends face isn't even shown
A random peanut skull Auschwitz prisoner isn't going to randomly turn around and show you the face of Henry Cavill lol. They were all random 4-5/10 normies facially.
I'm a 6'0 manlet and I towered over all these guys btw

Thin white foid with slim tops= stacy

you think so? I wouldn't personally agree with that.
That's what your other comments imply

All I see is looksmatched couples, you are the one overeating women

No, i'm not even including make-up in my calculation. You can tell when a woman is naturally pretty.

Ah yes, the famous highschool/ college burgerflipper betabuxxers who betabuxx free fries while they're waging their shift. Insane IQ.
Always a new GrAYfag thinking he has it all figured out

Seeing good looking guys is obviously natural, but honestly most couples I see outside are mismatched in the sense that it's the woman that's better looking than her boyfriend.
I honestly don't know what women see in these random 5'9 skinnyfat, boneless guys. They treat them like the prize too. It's crazy how much affection they show them, constantly touching them in public, kissing them, rubbing them, bragging about them behind their backs etc. I see it on instagram too, but it's much more painful irl when i'm going for a lonely walk.

Even normies I talk to irl bring it up themselves how many women are dating ugly ass guys lol.

It really feels like there's someone out there for everyone except for few very unlucky men.
Trust me they’re not happy they’re miserable as the lady holds the power on the relationship.

That's what your other comments imply

All I see is looksmatched couples, you are the one overeating women
Genuine question, Are you that black guy who runs the twitter account?

These couples are not looksmatched. A 40kg 12 inch bideltoid rat with an average face isn't equal to a young, slim, well dressed girl. Even a looksmatched couple technically doesn't make sense since women could get better if they wanted to.
Funny how you say i'm overrating women but you're the kind of stereotypical neckbeard who says shit like "elbows too pointy, 4/10". Keep coping.

My cousin gf looks better than him and he got a baby out of her

These couples are not looksmatched. A 40kg 12 inch bideltoid rat with an average face isn't equal to a young, slim, well dressed girl. Even a looksmatched couple technically doesn't make sense since women could get better if they wanted to.
Funny how you say i'm overrating women but you're the kind of stereotypical neckbeard who says shit like "elbows too pointy, 4/10". Keep coping.
your on an incel forum calling people neckbeards you don't belong here bro

your on an incel forum calling people neckbeards you don't belong here bro
I deleted my account here a few years ago because honestly this is a gay humiliation fetish forum masquerading as an incel one. I'd love to discuss actual reasons for inceldom and I wish we could all accept the fact that the average sexually active man is a 5/10 at best slob, but unfortunately if you don't deepthroat Chad's shlong 24/7 you get banned.
Came back to see if it's any different but it's not. It's just emo Reddit as it's been since about 2020.

Last edited: