Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR So sick of hearing about superfictual surgery.

FutureHallOfHanger

FutureHallOfHanger

Recruit
★★★★
"BROCEL, YEAH UH, TRUST ME YOU UH, NEED UH, MMMM, WELL I CAN'T TELL BUT TRUST ME YOU NEED SURGERY BROCEL. UHHH, YEAH YOUR LIPSHAPE IS BAD THAT'S WHY PEOPLE DON'T LIKE YOU, YEP! YOUR LIPSHAPE, YOU NEED SUGERY BROCEL!"
Shut the fuck up already, weakling.

advice other incels try to shoehorn to you. i'm sick to death of hearing the same stupid fucking get surgery advice, to look like what? A fucking weird botox mutant in my 20s that vaguely looks like a Skinwalker verison of a chad? Fucking christ. Surgerymaxxers are delusional.

advice other incels try to shoehorn to you. i'm sick to death of hearing the same stupid fucking get surgery advice, to look like what? A fucking weird botox mutant in my 20s that vaguely looks like a Skinwalker verison of a chad? Fucking christ. Surgerymaxxers are delusional.

Surgery has been able to ascend some people but you need to have a good base to begin with. So it is not a foolproof fix.

Superfictuals me

surgery is legit but only for some. it's very costly most of the time tho. I am manlet so I won't be doing it but if I was taller I could have done it to become normie tier plus

if we would all surgerymax like korean foids inceldom would be cured however to be blunt we dont have enough peer pressure other than some autists from looksmaxxxs

Next time someone calls me ugly irl, I will just ask them what my flaw is and what surgery I should get for it :fuk:

If you have the money to afford it, you should certainly get a plastic surgery for your repulsive face, and leg lengthening surgery as well to at least not be a midget. With lots of money, it's possible to fix the situation, but 99% of us can't afford it. But theoretically, it's not such a bad idea.

Attachments

• gg2.jpg
    gg2.jpg
    250.3 KB · Views: 15
  • gg1.png
    gg1.png
    503.6 KB · Views: 15
"BROCEL, YEAH UH, TRUST ME YOU UH, NEED UH, MMMM, WELL I CAN'T TELL BUT TRUST ME YOU NEED SURGERY BROCEL. UHHH, YEAH YOUR LIPSHAPE IS BAD THAT'S WHY PEOPLE DON'T LIKE YOU, YEP! YOUR LIPSHAPE, YOU NEED SUGERY BROCEL!"
Search jaw implants, it would save most
If you have the money to afford it, you should certainly get a plastic surgery for your repulsive face, and leg lengthening surgery as well to at least not be a midget. With lots of money, it's possible to fix the situation, but 99% of us can't afford it. But theoretically, it's not such a bad idea.
Surgery is good though,if you’re not too short