Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL So Richard Spencer was just LARPing huh?

T

Templarcel421

Gambler fan account
★★★★
Interesting. I wish I had seen the post

what, seriously?

Cannot believe it. Maybe he was joking or something .

One of the few members I thought was legitimate. Looks like I have to change some things now.

I'm actually kinda glad, I absolutely hated him.

I think people say this kind of shit when they want to leave, for whatever reason. They may be upset with the moderation, forum direction, userbase, etc. so they just say I was faking it the entire time just to leave. My 2 cents. I don't believe anyone has a GF here unless they prove it, and if he was the guy in the pics that he posted, he had truecel looks.

I think people say this kind of shit when they want to leave, for whatever reason. They may be upset with the moderation, forum direction, userbase, etc. so they just say I was faking it the entire time just to leave. My 2 cents. I don't believe anyone has a GF here unless they prove it, and if he was the guy in the pics that he posted, he had truecel looks.

Cope

That can be a possibility,but then you don't have to larp to get banned, just pm a mod.

That can be a possibility,but then you don't have to larp to get banned, just pm a mod.
But why would you do that? If you were upset or angry, you wouldn't want to leave quietly and peacefully. The wanted to cause trouble when they left, and that's how you do it.

First he was a pedo.
Second he talked about pedoing my 9yo sister.
I'm actually kinda relieved it was all just a troll.
Yeah i hated his pedo posts too tbh...
I hate pedocels that make all of us look bad as a collective
I can understand JBcels cause that's actually really understandable, but Pedocels.... nah

most of his posts and threads were edgy bait but jfl

Lifefuel since he wasn't even good looking tbh

Last edited:
It's not just understandable, it's preferable, from the standpoint of wanting to have a happier and more successful relationship, more and healthier kids, etc.
Depends where you draw your line on JB tbh, in my country a girls legal from the ages of 16 and up (Which i think is perfect)

wait proof pls, also gibe thread screenshot or proof screenshot pls

Not surprised.

I hate how in order for a fakecel to get banned they have to flat out admit and ask for the ban on the forum. It doesn't matter if they've posted before getting literally hundreds of matches on Tinder, it doesn't matter if they've posted having sex and a girlfriend just a year prior, and it doesn't matter if they literally look like a Chad, they have to blatantly say in no uncertain terms "I am a fucking slayer god and I want you to report me to the mods RIGHT NOW!!!". That's how whogivesafucc finally got banned, that's how princeofcope got banned, and that's how blackletcel got banned. Users like Weed who are even worse than those three in fakeceldom? Never gonna go anywhere so long as he doesn't ask for the ban.

very legit theory. I was thinking the same. For some, it's the only way to break the addiction

9 year old girls were "Prime" according to that guy, yeah he was deffo a larping neek. Good riddance.

Sayonara to him wonder how many others are still larping

jfl, the people I'm cool with always turn out to be fakecels

And people say that new members are most likely to be fakecels