Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel So painful when your parents have a hopeful look on their face and speak about you getting a wife and children.

KenshiroFistsX

KenshiroFistsX

Recruit
★★★★★
I was speaking to my grandfather and he was speaking about how one day I would have a wife and get children... I couldn't say anything in reply. I just shook my head silently as reality started slowly settling in. So sad when you can't live up to loved ones expectations.

I told them I'm not getting one and started throwing some blackpills at them, pointless tbh probably just made them worried but I don't want to give them false hope

Last edited:
I told them I'm not getting one and started throwing some blackpills at them, pointless tbh probably just made them worried but I dom't want to give them false hope

My family is entirely normie so if I try using black pill on them they'd reply with "Everybody has their twin flame," "The right girl is waiting for you," "Everybody meets their partner someday," and so on.

Tell him to take his meds and go to sleep.

when are you going to MAN UP and be a slave to a monkeybranching foid inkel??? :soy::soy::soy:

I told them I'm not getting one and started throwing some blackpills at them, pointless tbh probably just made them worried but I don't want to give them false hope

He's bluepilled. If they wanted you to succeed, they would've picked better mating partners.

Bro, read my forum thread post. I have a very similar story to you. NO POINT in telling your parents/grandparents ANYTHING. They lived in a time period where women had to TRAVEL miles to meet men. Women had NO STANDARDS for how men looked for this reason (and also women still not in the workforce yet). Nowadays women are a phone app away from a CHAD dick appointment. 80% of men DON'T EXIST to women. Your dad/granddad COULD NEVER survive even one day in today's lopsided world and therefore can NEVER relate to you. Just nod your head and tell them #OK BOOMER

Last edited:
No one assumes that i will have a wife. The last was my aunt when i was 15 :feelshaha:. thats an Youngcel problem that will disappear when you are 23 and older

Mine don't ask

Ever

My family is entirely normie so if I try using black pill on them they'd reply with "Everybody has their twin flame," "The right girl is waiting for you," "Everybody meets their partner someday," and so on.
Tell her your perfect partner probably has a kid with an attractive dude already after getting pumped and dumped.

In don't think he is necessary bluepilled. I think he don't understand the current time. They lived in an age before tiktok. Social media, tinder and out of control feminism/hypergamy and degenerecy . Their minds are incapable of understanding this time.

I am very confident to say that most of us wouldn't be incels back in the days before social media, I think that some jestermaxx would had been enough to get a girl. Therefore is probably they may think that if someone like them where able to get a girl why not you.

Don't get me wrong, it was all a facade. Women allways had desire chads. Prof of that are the huge number of cases where a man realizes that he has been raising another man child.

I was speaking to my grandfather and he was speaking about how one day I would have a wife and get children... I couldn't say anything in reply. I just shook my head silently as reality started slowly settling in. So sad when you can't live up to loved ones expectations.
Oh ye I absoultely hate that.

i see

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back