Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over so over for this ricecel

@Wizard32 thoughts?

not a second buddy boyo, no more suifuel 4 me today

Cliffs for 7 minutes? Watching my toons

TL;DR

The mandible consists of 3 parts the ramus, the gonial angle, and the body.
QJ5kW5jsgqSWk4i2anxgFx9QHLPs4O4Z9FENYAOoa6qVCV4Ji9rcNBl9y7-3O5EOZ8IA7ZDj_ziQd9D3J8zCJSwa7BP5aTS9XHfhMiN4em82IS_VJHL5Hbv4ofdhYzoo06DPfF84

====================================================================================================================

The idea is that attractive men have the long body of the mandible and it must be long and straight.
PspYbjj_XN4d2itT5eTvEQiGBceLQJfzrePkCvscPcd0h_oqifLeT-VDL3nd0h7M87wl8Pt_FdQ8GdaC6zMd00Kk86jNpZFPcl3gtj1A5SCY1JXvEXoC7z2vYMf-texIsqHPQPYl

Now the most attractive men tend to have the ideal jawline the models. The men who women crave and have absolutely no problem getting what they want.
====================================================================================================================

eHCZEgNrCFHXsOKSzA7VNQslLGRbMU0wx7xlQ7J_UPV2k0vMOt5nZIrinAJjbtwK72fJ987CyZQXrqgAkoeH0Xa-6i-Zj7kOOZZjLhfwMIkxpm6JapeW26OycQRk2Fq8Lbhh1g_N

To determine the ideal jawline, we draw a line from the ear lobe to the mid philtrum. This is a rough base of operations in which we can judge faces on.
BHwjZk7va4gZvmY4PM19NV4wOpSL12gDHNtnWERxvK-58OTD5VD0Z2ratZjG_8qRKQDxJHRzh7xLc3YhNrPIDMzIK2Xr3FbsNWP-zC0ynOPX1G4deNgu4sKhuxEHGjgh9AwARcN7

The ramus angle relative to the mid philtrum line ideally should be 35 degrees not 90 degrees. So in this case Leonardo Decaprio has a ramus angle relative to the mid philtrum line of 30 degrees i.e. its forward sloping. I’d argue the ideal jawline of most attractive men have this. And that a 90 degree jawline or the ramus angle being 90 degrees is not as attractive. So by this metric Dolph Lundgren face or jawline, is not as attractive as Leonardo DiCaprio’s.

wq75l50oocGwU_2ymauc9C67i2PUk8l5QhMPQNaVRUg-7GZNhNdTPPfsQdK96rnhkUbTKw2QVl83iBUAiFU9z_4oVpWlzkDhTyAVkTMAQNcseePR7c0T8mOvG3i9cWE_Wwdo8Dgi

and of course the body of the jawline is the longest part. In this case I'd argue that the ideal or most attractive jawline where by the body is parallel to the mid philtrum line or slightly inclined downwards. This is the most important aspect of attracting women.

PnBmA3HnHlRfMzuEJv8BNcd7FQ_TprWqkXdI6iChw9JJBO8pXwd5DLMsNmvexiynQpGZ8g14_FiENqP4k40E7aKH-uO_9G1__xB9AcXhzDCPn4VP6qoc93YHjgTUxWqSmyHn7EHd

As this long portion of bone here, you will see in most attractive men the body is very long and straight.

Now, using our jawline metric, we can explain why men are unable to get sex and its because of their jawline. Unattractive men tend to perform poorly with women by this metric.

DwxB6Y5OALA7K193PHwzcYovEJWVFuuTpYxbLDHGGBlGDc2OYugInTGTdI8PwbD6SkqIkyIxor_sEBUfBEpT4QFQoGCodl88k7SPXSklfN4756lUIPklqF7CSLhLgKvpYTpmHrbD

They have un-ideal jawlines. From the front, we can see that their faces have these traits: Elongated and narrow. Compare this to the faces of attractive men. You can see that their faces are squared, compact and strong. How do ugly men perform badly by this metric?

V5Mbh_hbyRunGogxcwDG-GJX6_nMDxlVUuq1IgRgN2vUC5PdPaYhiRk5QnPhBJ87Sqrsun-pHb54Cy64fUr2OGYX0s2t_KmFKPa7J6sj9BYn1SxV_etSsV8uKUSF7_a1dvohPl7n

Well, first of all they lack a ramus, or this part of the mandible. Notice how all these photos lack a ramus in the first place or they either have a weak ramus or its simply isn’t there. Therefore, a lack of ramus is a factor to being unattractive to women.

He must rope inmediately

Well, first of all they lack a ramus, or this part of the mandible. Notice how all these photos lack a ramus in the first place or they either have a weak ramus or its simply isn’t there. Therefore, a lack of ramus is a factor to being unattractive to women.

Some guys with a visible jaw don't have a visible ramus. Ramus gives the jaw the very sharp look.

Already watched , Good

It’s so over for me

Some guys with a visible jaw don't have a visible ramus. Ramus gives the jaw the very sharp look.
I think having a long body (forward growth jaw) can compensate for a non-visible ramus like the guy on the right in this picture