Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL So now whores on r/NotHowGirlsWork start to feature.is users on that sub

Not the first time we've been living rent free in their heads for a while. Prob some other subs too makes me wonder how much free traffic they give us? :feelskek:

@wereq you made it bro you're famous now :feelsaww:

You must understand that the control of the incels and their vigilance is a tactic to keep in constant monitoring every man with whom they will never reproduce.

iT, HowGirlsAreSluts, XXretards and so on They only seek that: to create a PSYOPS and echochamber of foids to defend their sexual interests while gaslighting their perverse nature.

Fuck, it's even more beneficial to read how FDS landwhales unleash the biggest blackpills on a women's forum.

They are always looking for ways to be a victim and for attention.

ahhh @wereq, such a one with words :feelskek:

They are always looking for ways to be a victim and for attention.
at the end of the day its the cuks that allowed this to happen.

it fascinates me how easy you can bait these people into being upset about some online shit

i fucking hate these soyddit femoid normies, all they fucking say is "ok 4channer". they hate incels whilst also relying on them to give them attention like 100% of the time. women on r/inceltears or any female dominated subred are such fucking attention whores and its cringe i can bet my balls that they slit their wrist on Soytok and post it there so cucks can just say your so pretty dont kill yourself you have so much to live for!!!!!

Brocel gonna get us all swatted jfl :feelskek:

hack what exactly the forum is open for everybody low iq woman :feelsseriously:
like imagine some soycuck manages to hack into the database that stores user information and master didn't encrypt that data, we'd be fucked

They’ve been doing that for a while. BlatantMisogyny, NotHowGirlsWork, BadWomensAnatomy, all that soy network of subreddits share the same userbase
incel army must retaliate, faking screenshots is a clear provocation of war

I am certain there are actual rapists and serial killers on that forum. How the hell does this community exist?
Lol :feelskek:

Hack them right back. We need to be more aggressive. Those that hate us are ramping it up and we will be screwed if we don't prepare.

The irony most of the foids on that forum getting angry reading that are angry because IT IS true, and most of them, or all of them have done everything in wereq's post. We are just not supposed to write about these things. That's what foids are actually angry about, they are angry that we have a place to reveal the truth about how much they are whores.

@wereq 's post was mild fantasy, compared to the typical evening of ANY of those whores in that subreddit.

Make no mistake, gentlemen, whenever you're not looking, a foid is doing unspeakable acts of debauchery with dogs, horses and Chads.

Every time I see a foid on the streets, or whatever, I just assume she had just fucked a dog and is on her way to fuck a horse.

Make no mistake, gentlemen, whenever you're not looking, a foid is doing unspeakable acts of debauchery with dogs, horses and Chads.

@wereq its extremist retards like this that give the site a bad name
mods you should ban these fags if you ever ever want incelpdom to be taken seriously

:soy:incelpdom to be taken seriously
:soy:

you heard him, boyos.

Let's appease the sensibilities of m'lady and her army of simps, so the same SoyCiety that treated us like shit our whole lives will finnaly take us seriously :soy::soy::soy:

We were all highly regarded socially, until we joined.

Boyo, just keep appeasing foids and simps, Then tell us how it worked out for you. Less moralizing, more real life stories.

@wereq its extremist retards like this that give the site a bad name
mods you should ban these fags if you ever ever want incelpdom to be taken seriously
If you don't like the truthfulness of extremism, go post on reddit.
:soy:

you heard him, boyos.

Let's appease the sensibilities of m'lady and her army of simps, so the same SoyCiety that treated us like shit our whole lives will finnaly take us seriously :soy::soy::soy:

We were all highly regarded socially, until we joined.

Boyo, just keep appeasing foids and simps, Then tell us how it worked out for you. Less moralizing, more real life stories.
Based! Nothing good ever comes from appeasement and moderation. We must defy our tyrannical matriarchs as strong as possible.

I'm sure some soycuck white knight will be trying to hack us rn, hopefully master has taken adequate measures to keep user information encrypted
like imagine some soycuck manages to hack into the database that stores user information and master didn't encrypt that data, we'd be fucked
Hack them right back. We need to be more aggressive. Those that hate us are ramping it up and we will be screwed if we don't prepare.
I have nothing to hide. What are they going to do? Arrest me for posting "hateful" or "harmful" content online? I never made any threats or posted anything illegal. I vented sure, but who doesn't do that? I have broken no law by being here, and am likely a better model citizen in real life than most of these normies because I was raised to be a polite beta doormat who follows the rules. I'd bet I'm more law abiding than the average normie in general, because I don't speed in my car, I don't smoke weed or do other illegal drugs, I don't harass people in public like those rude assholes do, and I don't attend protests and disturb the public peace like Redditor dickheads do. (I ALSO DON'T MURDER BABIES LIKE ABORTIONIST REDDITORS) If anything, the normalscum should be arrested and thrown in prison, but their hypocritical hivemind herd mentality protects them.

Sure, they could leak my IP and/or doxx me, but what could that do? Nothing I have online is even connected to this site, burner email, and everything. I have virtually no significant or meaningful social media presence at all; and in addition to that, have little to nothing to lose if this happens.

In addition, this place is already an intelligence agency and "researcher" honeypot. Everyone knows that. You don't register here without knowing these risks. I'd bet that most users including myself, mulled it over and lurked/waited for a long time contemplating to finally join or not, finally deciding to after realizing they had nothing to lose anyway.

Last edited:
Every post on the reddit about incels (no matter how negative) increases the strength and reputation of incels.

Last edited:
We must defy our tyrannical matriarchs as strong as possible.
i'd say: we must terminate foid's privileges extreme prejudice --- send them all to breeding barns.

I knew his post was gonna be on leddit when I read it yesterday, It was too good to not.

Pretty sure some of their pussies became wet while reading it

Last edited:
If that text was written by a chad it would be a sexnovell and they would wet their panties.

But its an incel so its a horror story. Nothing is more frightening to them than imagining having sex with an ugly guy

IncelTear & NotHowGirlsWork has been banned from Reddit multiple times as mods told me. They need to stay perma banned. Theres other Reddit groups that want them gone as well. IncelTear, nicemen, and NotHowGirlsWork were said to be the worst toxic Reddit group by scientists on there lmfaoooo lol Theres also other women that said IncelTear should be banned (again) already ‍♂️

good, more publicity for inkwells :feelshmm:

this isn't the first time they do it with users from our forum, they have featured a lot of posts in the past but they just take it from inceltears and never screenshot the posts themselves.
i think they're too retarded to even know what site we're using or they're just too lazy to take screenshots which is normal since females are lazy whores.

Slurping on shitty dicks is a must
nicholas-cage-laugh.gif

Every post on the reddit about incels (no matter how negative) increases the strength and reputation of incels.
incels are mentalchads!