Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News So now protesters are getting shows cancelled.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Let's shut down everything that offends anyone like in that South Park episode.

Law enforcement shows are usually boring anyway. Cops is only funny once in a while

Based protestors. They shouod cancel (((everything)))
Law enforcement shows are usually boring anyway. Cops is only funny once in a while
Truth

I really want to see police go on strike and then see the country fall into chaos.
Lile when the Brazilian police went on strike and the country turned into an apocalyptic wasteland

I really want to see police go on strike and then see the country fall into chaos.
Lile when the Brazilian police went on strike and the country turned into an apocalyptic wasteland
Can you elaborate on that last sentence?

The funny thing about Live PD is that it exposes the true nature of foids, I've watched a couple episodes where foids snitch on their normie boyfriends, even when their boyfriends defended them, and tried not to incriminate them.

The same people who own the networks command the protests. They're willing to offer up sacrificial lambs

Defund the police, we are not trapped in here with them, they are trapped in here with us.