Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "So my girlfriend is pregnant again with her 2nd child, and neither of them are mine"

• Thread starter Deleted member 6214
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 6214

Self-banned
-
I'm sure most of you have seen this image in the past, but I couldn't resist bringing it up again, its a classic.

Its just a pregnancy

Why so insecure that YOUR GIRLFRIEND is pregnant AGAIN with another man's child? :lul::lul::lul:

lol

I didn't see that before. Even the super PC white knights can't defend that, can they?

JFL what a cuck i would take my .44 magnum and stick it up her cunt and pull the trigger to see what happens if she did that.

MANNING UP in the 21st century.

JFL what a cuck i would take my .44 magnum and stick it up her cunt and pull the trigger to see what happens if she did that.
2 birds with one stone is what would happen

fucking brutal but also makes me feel pretty good.

I might not have even talked to a girl for six months or whatever but at least I'm not raising some other dude's spawn

*silent rage*

How many children does it take to divorce?

Time to go ER on her and the kids.

What's more infuriating is that the government will probably make the dude pay alimony or child support or some shit.
Makes me fucking sick, I'd honestly consider running away and living in Peru

How could cuckoldry on this level be defensible?

This cant be real...

Absolutely pathetic. I don't know who deserves death more, the cuck or the guy defending it.

I might not have even talked to a girl for six months or whatever but at least I'm not raising some other dude's spawn

I'd rather not be in a relationship at all as opposed to raising another mans child. I believe we are above the cucks, regardless of whether they have sex or not.

HOW?! How does this happen? Why not dumb her after her first? Why even let her have that kid in the first place?

I'd rather not be in a relationship at all as opposed to raising another mans child. I believe we are above the cucks, regardless of whether they have sex or not.

Indeed. Remember that in times past (and, at least superficially, even today) the celibates were considered superior to the fornicators. Gregorian chants would have been shit if those guys had all been having it off with wanton old slappers round the back of the monastery. Almost certainly ;)

Indeed. Remember that in times past (and, at least superficially, even today) the celibates were considered superior to the fornicators. Gregorian chants would have been shit if those guys had all been having it off with wanton old slappers round the back of the monastery. Almost certainly ;)

This is how it should be. Society should be rewarding celibacy, in a world filled with degeneracy and sexual evils, it takes strength to follow this path. Of course, we are celibate because of our genetics/looks, but it would go a long way in improving long term relationships and the sanctity of marriage, thus benefiting society as a whole.

This is how it should be. Society should be rewarding celibacy, in a world filled with degeneracy and sexual evils, it takes strength to follow this path. Of course, we are celibate because of our genetics/looks, but it would go a long way in improving long term relationships and the sanctity of marriage, thus benefiting society as a whole.

It's rather like fasting. Anyone can sit down and shovel their face with food till they vomit. But how many can eat just enough to keep them alive and healthy? This is essentially the problem. Just because you might enter an all you can eat restaurant doesn't mean you take it literally. Those who exercise restraint - whether through choice or circumstance - are clearly stronger than those who gorge constantly just because they can. A starving man would be forever grateful for a slice of bread. A glutton would be dissatisfied with the whole loaf.

Truer words have never been spoken.

Cucks cease to amaze me, they can come in so many colors and forms.

Fucking retard needs to be killed. Anyone whos that stupid and a cuck should be exterminated.

Raising kid that not his and his Girlfriend / Wife having kid that not his. SMFH Sometimes I'm glad I'm incel.

It's rather like fasting. Anyone can sit down and shovel their face with food till they vomit. But how many can eat just enough to keep them alive and healthy? This is essentially the problem. Just because you might enter an all you can eat restaurant doesn't mean you take it literally. Those who exercise restraint - whether through choice or circumstance - are clearly stronger than those who gorge constantly just because they can. A starving man would be forever grateful for a slice of bread. A glutton would be dissatisfied with the whole loaf.

Truth. The young males and females of this age are simply unable to exercise restraint, and modern society not only allows them, but encourages them to continue indulging in unbridled lust and gluttony.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back