Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL So my cousin divorced recently

slavcel11

slavcel11

mengpilled
★★★★★
Just to write down my observations. My cousin is a sailor. He's at sea at least 5-6 months a year, barely sees home. Being a crewman on a mercantile vessel of a certain international company he earns good money by my country's standards. He lives in a pretty big apartment with his mom, younger half-brother and grandmother (no other men, something's off here lol). It's good 5 rooms when most people in my country can enjoy 1-2 rooms. It's located in an old building though, so not too too expensive, but still quite hefty in price/value and unavailable to most people. So he married this bitch with no proper education and she gave birth to a boy. Then they sold the above said apartment (it's not their only one though) and bought a house (for mortage) for my cousin, his wife and son to live. Then BOOM divorce (reasons are unclear, but yes the kween initiated it), she won custody, took away his son and half of the house. Her family looks after the boy, so there's basically only two of them in the house except they are no longer married.

About the house that they bought to spice the things up. The house was given for mortage when they already were married, so after the divorce his former spouse too bears responsibilities to pay out the half of the mortage. But of course, he has already payed out the greater part of it (she never worked so about 80-90% of the payments were on him/his family, and a little something came from her family). Of course he pays 25% of his monthly income as alimony to "his" son. And his former wife can use these money (in my country you can't control where the child support goes) to buy out the rest of her half of the house. I bet she does it, because her family is not from the richest.

In total: minus half a house, minus son, minus ton of money and many years of time, plus suifuel for my cousin. THE END.

MGTOW has a point tbh. A lot of dumb normies are ruining their already shitty lifes to marry some fat cunt and be divorced raped.

In total: minus half a house, minus son, minus ton of money and many years of time, plus suifuel for my cousin. THE END.
"Hey son, it's chad, you're new stepdad"
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

it's over for divorcerapedcels.

Never marry even if you hypothetically ever ascend

Last edited:
"Hey son, it's chad, you're new stepdad"
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

it's over for divorcerapedcels.
Remember the part about his half-brother. YES, his own mother did the same, but to another man. And now she asks how came his son choose a "wrong" one. This is the most hillarious part to me personally, and surprisingly my mom too laughed hard at this.

Normies problem idgaf.