Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill So much of life is driven by genetics for males its not even funny

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
Just LOL at people who reduce inceldom vs being Chad to the dating world/sex life. Looks determine most of the areas of your life, specially ones in which contact with other human beings is present and including areas which aren't related to looks at all (for example, what sentence to get when breaking the law, or working in a far away closed office job).

There is a whole social hierachy and its driven by looks. Looks are the new chaste system. Looks are the new Peasants/merchants/nobility societal structure.

The job you have? If you were better looking you would maybe be at a higher position, or directly in another better paid job. If you were worse looking you could have been already fired because of some petty shit or you would be on a lower position/worse job.

The circle of friends you have? Determined by looks mostly.

Have you faced problems with justice? Your sentences would have been lesh harsh or nonexistant if you were better looking. Or you could be still in prison if you were worse looking.

And so on with every single aspect of life. The actually BAD part of not getting sex with women is that, as looks and halo effect filtrate everything, women will hate you even outside of any kind of dating/sex setting or prospect if you are ugly, and will worship you if you are good looking. This means 50% of the population treating you in every area of life (including your career) in a way that is extremely driven by how you look. Its a really big deal when things like your job, future, money or relationship with law depend on human influence. Men are not so affected by that halo effect but still are somewhat, so you will probably still be bullied by males if you are ugly, and NEVER respected in any area of life (again, including your career).

One funny example of how looks infiltrate and reign EVERYTHING are weeb/geek/nerdy communities. I am in contact with that world and saw many settings and situations. One would think that those ambients are like incel safespaces, where "normie bullshit is out", right? False. Even when most people (including girls) have extremely nerdy interests and/or demeanor, Chad still reigns. ALWAYS, like clockwork, ALWAYS, the better looking males are adored and treated best compared to lesser males, just like in other life settings. You are never safe and there is nowhere safe from Mother Nature's signature carved in stone class system: LOOKS AND GENETICS.

One of the most blatant examples is to see any family in which there are a Chad and Incel brother. Usually brothers have the same upbringing home, same family, maybe similar exposure to social circles and similar education due to probably going to the same schools. But their quality of life would suggest that one is living in some 3rd world shithole and the other at some elite city in the best of a 1st world country. It would look like they belong to completely different social classes, despite family, money, upbringing, social exposure and settings being the SAME. In EVERY case I saw with two brothers with a disparity in looks, their life qualities always had extreme variance, with the good looking guy's life being better in every aspect: academical, economic, social... Such is the power of LOOKS.

I'm filled by hatred everyday, in a constant state of default rage. I'm revolted at the idea of merit meaning shit, effort meaning shit, everything but sheer dumb birth uck privilege having little to no effect in your life.

Last edited:
Extremely high IQ post.
Just LOL at people who reduce inceldom vs being Chad to the dating world/sex life. Looks determine most of the areas of your life, specially ones in which contact with other human beings is present.
This is legit to the core.

You have the looks what are you raging about?

Looks are by far the important trait to possess since women got emancipated and work/get into positions of power.

It beats IQ or even hard-work/conscientiousness EASILY.

Women will hire a ex-convict violent Chad over an ugly incel who looks like he posts fringe stuff on the internet 10 out of 10 times.

Looks are by far the important trait to possess since women got emancipated and work/get into positions of power.

It beats IQ or even hard-work/conscientiousness EASILY.

Looks were ALWAYS the best trait to have. Its just that nowadays there aren't forced things like chastes or aristocracy or shit like that, so looks and money are left as the only class definers, with money also being heavily influenced by looks.

Sticky and save in BP Archive.

Looks were ALWAYS the best trait to have. Its just that nowadays there aren't forced things like chastes or aristocracy or shit like that, so looks and money are left as the only class definers, with money also being heavily influenced by looks.
Looks were always important but WAY less when women didn't have a say on anything.

The jews control everything though

i'd disagree on the latter part, i think you could easily be successful and have money with less looks. Chads tend to be so intoxicated with how amazing their lives are/how many women they're getting that they do tend to neglect education/pursuing certain goals.
That being said if you're chad with the same level of motivation/education as an incel, yeah....... you're fucked.

Overall high IQ post tbh, looks/frame/height matter monumentally in your social interactions and how you're perceived by the world.
People think incels are bitter cause they can't get laid... no we're bitter because due to our human interactions being monumentally less shitty than other peoples due to our appearances all whilst the same people will virtue signal continually about how "Looks don't matter to me, i would never treat someone different cause of them" whilst treating us as lesser.

It's about status.

Looks, money etc. all contribute to status.

Having higher status means you will get better treatment from others, thus being happier.

It's about status.

Looks, money etc. all contribute to status.

Having higher status means you will get better treatment from others, thus being happier.

No. Looks is about being able to arrive to some unknown place and already be treated like a god there without the need to "build that status and become known".

No. Looks is about being able to arrive to some unknown place and already be treated like a god there without the need to "build that status and become known".

You said it yourself, being 'treated like a god' means high status, it it comes from god-tier looks, fine, if it comes by being born into a extremely influential/known family or billionaire-status or whatever, same thing. It all comes down to what status you have.

It really depends on what you are trying to do in life; when it comes to dating & women, OR arriving at an unknown place without connections, Looks triumph. But in let's say business, if for example a company has to choose the next CEO; and they have to choose between Lachowski and a high-ranking member of the Rothchild family. They would choose the latter, because it's a different ball game.

Looks are a way easier way to determine status, because all one has to do is look at you to determine what category you fit in to.
A lot of people do not have their reputation/bank account details written on their forehead. Unless you have infamy/celebrity-fame, but that's relatively rare.

Indeed. A person with a low-IQ could get some prestige with hard work. It will be way harder but possible. An ugly person is truly fucked.

Again high IQ.
JFL at all those "personality matters" crap. You have to build respect and status in every new social circle you've just entered, you have to prove you're worthy. While being good looking people automatically assume you're king here, you don't even have to bother yourself proving anything to anybody.

Even when most people (including girls) have extremely nerdy interests and/or demeanor, Chad still reigns. ALWAYS, like clockwork, ALWAYS, the better looking males are adored and treated best compared to lesser males, just like in other life settings. You are never safe and there is nowhere safe from Mother Nature's signature carved in stone class system: LOOKS AND GENETICS.
This is why I prefer online communication, it allows me to mostly escape human social dynamics.

I'm filled by hatred everyday, in a constant state of default rage. I'm revolted at the idea of merit meaning shit, effort meaning shit, everything but sheer dumb birth uck privilege having little to no effect in your life.
I actually used to be a lot like this, until I realized that hate wasn't useful to me. If you can accept reality without strong negative emotions, it's always going to be better than getting yourself upset over things that were never your choice to begin with.

High IQ post.

Me IRL

Extremely high IQ. My pet theory is that human social hierarchy was initially entirely based on looks (like it is among apes) until religion and agriculture modified this somewhat. Looks are an important proxy of genetic fitness youth and health.

Now that religion is dead and everybody in the West is rich, we're coming back to the original system of social stratification.

Just LOL at people who reduce inceldom vs being Chad to the dating world/sex life. Looks determine most of the areas of your life, specially ones in which contact with other human beings is present and including areas which aren't related to looks at all (for example, what sentence to get when breaking the law, or working in a far away closed office job).
On point

Genetics determine everything.

You said it yourself, being 'treated like a god' means high status, it it comes from god-tier looks, fine, if it comes by being born into a extremely influential/known family or billionaire-status or whatever, same thing. It all comes down to what status you have.

It really depends on what you are trying to do in life; when it comes to dating & women, OR arriving at an unknown place without connections, Looks triumph. But in let's say business, if for example a company has to choose the next CEO; and they have to choose between Lachowski and a high-ranking member of the Rothchild family. They would choose the latter, because it's a different ball game.

Looks are a way easier way to determine status, because all one has to do is look at you to determine what category you fit in to.
A lot of people do not have their reputation/bank account details written on their forehead. Unless you have infamy/celebrity-fame, but that's relatively rare.

My take on this is that in modern society we have effectively no identity, sense of self nor "roots" of any meaning, so the only thing of value the majority are left with is the most base and purely material. Incels want to view the abstract world of a ideas and ideals as nothing other than copes, but that isn't an inherent truth so much as a consequence of the above. Technology "liberated" far more than women, it liberated all of us from the environmental pressures that we are evolved to live under. Life isn't meant to have so many fucking choices. You literally have to choose every fucking thing and people have adopted moralities that reflect this. In light of this, is it any wonder something so fundamental and embedded as looks has risen so disproportionately in value? In modern society, we choose every member of our personal "tribes". This is why I have coined the term "Elective Society" - a society where you must choose who you associate with for everything. Since we have this freedom of choice, who you choose (who is available for you to choose from) is a reflection of your own status (worth to others). When this is the case, it doesn't matter if an incel has the best personality on the planet. No single person on the planet could make some roastie happier than yourself, but because of your looks, not only are you unable to boost her status, you arguably hurt her status - just by associating herself with you. Given this, she obviously will never be in a relationship with you. In fact, she will likely be rude and dismissive, as it is about protecting her status in society rather than being a decent human being.

There's two undeniable things that will guarantee you a girl in this world. They are either looks or money. Nothing else will get you what you want if you don't have these two.

Infuriating OP, absolutely infuriating

There is a whole social hierachy and its driven by looks. Looks are the new chaste system. Looks are the new Peasants/merchants/nobility societal structure.

The job you have? If you were better looking you would maybe be at a higher position, or directly in another better paid job. If you were worse looking you could have been already fired because of some petty shit or you would be on a lower position/worse job.

The circle of friends you have? Determined by looks mostly.

Have you faced problems with justice? Your sentences would have been lesh harsh or nonexistant if you were better looking. Or you could be still in prison if you were worse looking.

And so on with every single aspect of life. The actually BAD part of not getting sex with women is that, as looks and halo effect filtrate everything, women will hate you even outside of any kind of dating/sex setting or prospect if you are ugly, and will worship you if you are good looking. This means 50% of the population treating you in every area of life (including your career) in a way that is extremely driven by how you look. Its a really big deal when things like your job, future, money or relationship with law depend on human influence. Men are not so affected by that halo effect but still are somewhat, so you will probably still be bullied by males if you are ugly, and NEVER respected in any area of life (again, including your career).

One funny example of how looks infiltrate and reign EVERYTHING are weeb/geek/nerdy communities. I am in contact with that world and saw many settings and situations. One would think that those ambients are like incel safespaces, where "normie bullshit is out", right? False. Even when most people (including girls) have extremely nerdy interests and/or demeanor, Chad still reigns. ALWAYS, like clockwork, ALWAYS, the better looking males are adored and treated best compared to lesser males, just like in other life settings. You are never safe and there is nowhere safe from Mother Nature's signature carved in stone class system: LOOKS AND GENETICS.

One of the most blatant examples is to see any family in which there are a Chad and Incel brother. Usually brothers have the same upbringing home, same family, maybe similar exposure to social circles and similar education due to probably going to the same schools. But their quality of life would suggest that one is living in some 3rd world shithole and the other at some elite city in the best of a 1st world country. It would look like they belong to completely different social classes, despite family, money, upbringing, social exposure and settings being the SAME. In EVERY case I saw with two brothers with a disparity in looks, their life qualities always had extreme variance, with the good looking guy's life being better in every aspect: academical, economic, social... Such is the power of LOOKS.

Im gonna rope I was thinking about this earlier, genetic disparity among men is brutal