Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting So much hate

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
I hate this world so much. I hate everyone and yet I am forced to live amongst them. I hate society. I hate having to wage slave for the cuckernment. I don't believe in any of it. It's all disgusting. I wish everyone would die slowly and painfully. There's so much hatred inside me and it's driving me crazy

Same here. Even if I didn't have my genetic handicaps, I don't think I'd integrate with normies; simply because I don't want to. I have nothing in common with them and they all seem like brainwashed cockroaches

I hate this world so much. I hate everyone and yet I am forced to live amongst them. I hate society. I hate having to wage slave for the cuckernment. I don't believe in any of it. It's all disgusting. I wish everyone would die slowly and painfully. There's so much hatred inside me and it's driving me crazy
It can get exhausting to keep hating all the time

I understand you brocel, even though I don’t agree.

Same here. Even if I didn't have my genetic handicaps, I don't think I'd integrate with normies; simply because I don't want to. I have nothing in common with them and they all seem like brainwashed cockroaches
You're absolutely right. They are bugs.

Worthless maggots.

It can get exhausting to keep hating all the time
It's hard not to. Every day I see something that throws me into a rage. The current world is disgusting and hypocritical. There's only so much your mind can take before it cracks

Worthless maggots.

It's hard not to. Every day I see something that throws me into a rage. The current world is disgusting and hypocritical. There's only so much your mind can take before it cracks
You could atleast try a remote job on like try to learn a job ready skill from those Google career certificates to atleast working alone would be better then dealing with asshole bosses and coworker. I can relate to you. I'm tired of being either ignored on my messages or being ledt on read, and being either invisible or disliked. I hate that people don't care about me. Maybe if I ever become famous I could hate people less all relatable to everything you said. Cats and dogs are better company then people

Worthless maggots.
In the past, I used to sometimes see certain folks and wonder how they lived their lives, what they did for fun, what their internal landscape was like. I don't feel that at all anymore. I don't have any interest in people

I feel the exact same

Then kys and be done with it.

Hate is the most rational emotion to have, because temporary happiness and enjoyment is a cope, if one's life is objectively low quality.

I also hate society, the world, my circumstances, and I actually want to remove the distraction of temporary happiness. This might sound edgelord/cringe, but I want to quit smiling, quit laughing, because I know there's no point. I want to rewire my personality to only have hate, seriousness, anger, etc, because we're in serious detrimental positions. I stopped trying to make jokes and I quit memes and giggling, because there's a point where you just feel rage at how unfair the world is, and you don't want to cope or pretend to enjoy something that's objectively garbage.

Same man, but its the only thing we can really do or feel in the face of a world that hates us and wants us to suffer.

Same, Even if I was a mogger, I would still be as bitter and broken as Im as a 'cel.

You could atleast try a remote job on like try to learn a job ready skill from those Google career certificates to atleast working alone would be better then dealing with asshole bosses and coworker. I can relate to you. I'm tired of being either ignored on my messages or being ledt on read, and being either invisible or disliked. I hate that people don't care about me. Maybe if I ever become famous I could hate people less all relatable to everything you said. Cats and dogs are better company then people
My IQ is too low for a remote job. I dislike animals. I know they just desire me for food provision.

Then kys and be done with it.
They'll mock me.

Same, Even if I was a mogger, I would still be as bitter and broken as Im as a 'cel.
We only feel the way we do because of our experiences. No one questions a game unless they're losing.

In the past, I used to sometimes see certain folks and wonder how they lived their lives, what they did for fun, what their internal landscape was like. I don't feel that at all anymore. I don't have any interest in people
Yep.

I seriously can't live in this world anymore :fuk:

Nothing in it for us.

Based ROXAS avi
Great game indeed

Bro I bet people just think you're grumpy. Sometimes I have so much hate that people think I'm grumpy all the time. Having full of hatred towards the world sure makes us grumpy

Last edited: