Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

So much for being a LEADER

L

lost soul

Recruit
★★★★
So I was under the impression for a long time that FOIDS get wet for men who are leaders and who take charge.

In my morning class, every single class we have to get into a small group of people who sit nearby and answer a prompt question. My group consists of me, a Tyrone, and three foids. The Tyrone is HUGE. I legit think he's a football player for the school or something. But anyway, on the first day we did this I stepped up and decided to be the leader of the group who would write in the whiteboard and shit. I also present our answers for the class too

It's painful because I hate presenting and leading things. Especially when it's fucking 8:30 in the morning and my body feels like a fucking corpse

Anyway, my point is, the Tyrone who you would think would naturally step up and lead, usually just puts his head down and plays on his phone. He never steps up, he never says anything. He literally acts like an autistic incel .

But somehow the Asian food still talks to him and laughs with him after class.

What the fuck is going on? I thought FOIDS like leaders? And I'm technically the leader of this group

So I was under the impression for a long time that FOIDS get wet for men who are leaders and who take charge.

In my morning class, every single class we have to get into a small group of people who sit nearby and answer a prompt question. My group consists of me, a Tyrone, and three foids. The Tyrone is HUGE. I legit think he's a football player for the school or something. But anyway, on the first day we did this I stepped up and decided to be the leader of the group who would write in the whiteboard and shit. I also present our answers for the class too

It's painful because I hate presenting and leading things. Especially when it's fucking 8:30 in the morning and my body feels like a fucking corpse

Anyway, my point is, the Tyrone who you would think would naturally step up and lead, usually just puts his head down and plays on his phone. He never steps up, he never says anything. He literally acts like an autistic incel .

But somehow the Asian food still talks to him and laughs with him after class.

What the fuck is going on? I thought FOIDS like leaders? And I'm technically the leader of this group
They only care about genetics not behavior this is blackpill 101

If your authority is not supported by your genetics it is not going to be recognized, simple as that.

woman are attracted to natural leaders. You were the leader of a school group, school groups dont exist in nature. If you and the Tyrone were put in the jungle with 500 more people, he would naturally become the leader.

woman are attracted to natural leaders. You were the leader of a school group, school groups dont exist in nature. If you and the Tyrone were put in the jungle with 500 more people, he would naturally become the leader.
Thats why we have guns, weapons, knifes and so on. We do not live in the jungle.

Foids mind is evil and are programmed in a primitive way. But that is the problem: assuming that the freedom of the foid is the decisive point and not your imposition.

Most value their freedom than "muh, volcel if would not grape"

Does it actually matter the group? What makes a FOIDS brain switch from "this is a natural leader vs school leader?"

I thought FOIDS like leaders?
That's a redpill meme. Women like Chads, not "leaders". They would rather hook up with homeless unemployed Chad than with a sub5 CEO or President.

Last edited:
Then why the fuck does every foid in my church say that they want a string alpha leader.
They probably imagine this hypothetical "strong alpha leader" as a Chad. But it doesn't really matter what they say. What is important is what they do.

Does it actually matter the group? What makes a FOIDS brain switch from "this is a natural leader vs school leader?"
has to do with if they were chosen as a leader or not. You werent chosen as a leader, you stepped up because nobody wanted to deal with boring school shit. Honestly i don't even know why you stepped up tbh, you get no benefits and have to take the most responsibility

This. School is fake and unnatural and of course we are all only attracted to what is natural. Nothing more nothing less

They only care about it if it brings some kind of status. Apart from that women couldn't give a shit.

has to do with if they were chosen as a leader or not. You werent chosen as a leader, you stepped up because nobody wanted to deal with boring school shit. Honestly i don't even know why you stepped up tbh, you get no benefits and have to take the most responsibility
I thought FOIDS like it when men "step up?" That's what the trad Cath FOIDS say at my church. " I want a strong man who will step up"

I thought FOIDS like it when men "step up?" That's what the trad Cath FOIDS say at my church. " I want a strong man who will step up"
don't take most of the things they say seriously :feelskek: they like it when Chad steps up. When women say they want something in a man, they mean that they want something in chad.
"i like nerdy man" = Henry canvil

If your authority is not supported by your genetics it is not going to be recognized, simple as that.

FACTS. This is why it isn't possible to just make yourself confident out of nowhere. If you don't have a physical basis for being confident, people will always see through your bullshit

kindergarten.is

It’s brutal. But it’s purely because of looks that this is happening to you. They’re using you so they don’t have to do any work.

Then why the fuck does every foid in my church say that they want a string alpha leader.
I hope you find a virgin church foid. Maybe gymmaxx because it gives the look of a “alpha leader”

Thanks bro. But unfortunately it will never happen. I've been working out for years. Gouging protein. It never works. I can't build muscle

I really just wanted to get a good grade

Looks are king ofc. Anyhow, you're not the type of leader they like here: they see you as the nerd who will do all that schoolwork for them. Say Tyrone is the best football player, that's the type of leader bitches want.