Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting So much anger and stress right now

HsmteFrmHell

HsmteFrmHell

Libcucks and trannies are a plague to society
-
Last night, one of my friends asked me why I don’t really talk to females. I told him that it is because I experience a great deal of awkwardness and anxiety talking to them. When I mentioned that I’m an incel, he was genuinely worried about my mental health. Believe me, I want to break out of inceldom, but I just cannot form connections with females and have it turn out well. Also, I am resentful of foids (which I am sure you all are too) due to their lying, manipulative, and backstabbing ways. I had a foid play mind games with me all of last summer which fucked me over mentally. I am done trying to form relationships with femoids. I always end up being shot in the foot and stabbed in the back.

Mogs me having friends

Mogs me having friends
Mogs me too. Sometimes I wonder why they’re my friends in the first place. Much of my childhood was friendless.

At least you have friends. I don't have shit.

If you talk to bluepill friends about foids you have a risk of being gaslighted and your friend will say “Muh personality bro”

It will Drive you insane, try to avoid talking to bluepilled about it

Last night, one of my friends asked me why I don’t really talk to females. I told him that it is because I experience a great deal of awkwardness and anxiety talking to them. When I mentioned that I’m an incel, he was genuinely worried about my mental health. Believe me, I want to break out of inceldom, but I just cannot form connections with females and have it turn out well. Also, I am resentful of foids (which I am sure you all are too) due to their lying, manipulative, and backstabbing ways. I had a foid play mind games with me all of last summer which fucked me over mentally. I am done trying to form relationships with femoids. I always end up being shot in the foot and stabbed in the back.
That's blackpill and based

Quit being friends with that guy too.