Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

So many nerdz on Social Anxiety Support forum who are incels in denial (LOL)

• Thread starter Deleted member 3129
  • Start date
Deleted member 3129

Deleted member 3129

90 iq at best
-
"I love to watch and play basketball and a little MMA. I'm pretty (very) awkward. Currently a senior in high school, but I take college classes full time. I play PS4 games such as Fortnite, Black Ops 3, NBA2k18, and sometimes FIFA and Madden. I also like to talk about girls because I'm extremely lonely."

poor guy doesnt realise he is in his position due to his ugly inferior looks, but he will always blame 'muh social anxiety' hehe

Sa forums are soooo bluepilled it's insane.

Sa forums are soooo bluepilled it's insane.

literally every popular thread on that board is about them not having gf's or w/e... funny how all the female cuntz have bf's and shit

literally every popular thread on that board is about them not having gf's or w/e... funny how all the female cuntz have bf's and shit
Ragefuel.

Having a girl that loved me and would be willing to fuck is a dream every man has. I'm still hoping that when i move to Japan I'll find a cute young jap girl that will be loyal