Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR So many manlets at gyms

NotQuiteChadLite

NotQuiteChadLite

The Meeks shall inherit the Earth
Why does every manlet at the gym wear 3 inch heel sneakers? Also who started the “just lift” meme for manlets? I swear half the gym is manlets and baldcels.

Interesting take on the gym OP, this is why I don't go to the gym

We're told to get fit so we'd have a point of attraction since naturally there is none.

gymcels=faggots

4B53E3AE 9CB5 4DD9 AD80 2D4F09F3A69B

I see them neither.they are coping too hard

I've noticed this too, It's sad, they think by getting a good body they will finally start getting laid. They work so hard sweating it out lifting heavy shit everyday just for a chance at some pussy, pathetic.

What they need is a full head of hair, several more inches in height, and better bone structure, no amount of hitting the gym will get you any of that.

manlets and curries dominate the gym because they want GFs, let them cope

I've noticed this too, It's sad, they think by getting a good body they will finally start getting laid. They work so hard sweating it out lifting heavy shit everyday just for a chance at some pussy, pathetic.

What they need is a full head of hair, several more inches in height, and better bone structure, no amount of hitting the gym will get you any of that.
If normies realized this they would be going on mass shootings everyday cause of there anger that there is no hope.

Male SMV = size. Can’t get taller can’t make your bones thicker .. gotta add muscle as a last resort so you can be taken seriously

We're told to get fit so we'd have a point of attraction since naturally there is none.

It’s good to be around manlets like me in the gym. We gymcel manlets are great copers.

that cure will be 6 figures. over
I think it'll be in the 40-60k range tbh because no one would be able to afford higher than that. From what i heard they're trying to clone hair using stem cells to be able to have unlimited amount of grafts for transplants. Now the cost of the transplants won't be the problem, it's how much the cloned follicle will cost.

I think it'll be in the 40-60k range tbh because no one would be able to afford higher than that. From what i heard they're trying to clone hair using stem cells to be able to have unlimited amount of grafts for transplants. Now the cost of the transplants won't be the problem, it's how much the cloned follicle will cost.
you go on hairloss forums? i lold at the brorzu lotion copers.

NW3 at 20
-Finasteride
-Dutasteride
-RU
-Minoxidil
-Nizoral
-Dermaroller (1.5 MM)

Natural treatments :-
1-Copper peptides
2-Rosemary oil
3-Topical Zinc Thymulin
4-Rosemary oil
5-Oral Zinc
6-Lavandar oil
7-Scalp massages
8-Nofap (may sound stupid, but trust me it makes a difference)
9-Tea tree oil

If you want to literally rape the Norwood reaper, use these stuff as much as you can.

Actually i might make a thread about it to help my fellow incels fight back the Norwood reaper.
you go on hairloss forums? i lold at the brorzu lotion copers.
I'm 21 and NW2, don't know tbh whether it's mature hairline or balding. I take finasteride just in case and i keep my eye on it, nothing more i can do.

And yes i sometimes visit hairloss forums to do some research on how to fight back the norwood reaper.

i shoul give a try to gymmaxx as a ogrecel tallcel 6'3

-Finasteride
-Dutasteride
-RU
-Minoxidil
-Nizoral
-Dermaroller (1.5 MM)

Natural treatments :-
1-Copper peptides
2-Rosemary oil
3-Topical Zinc Thymulin
4-Rosemary oil
5-Oral Zinc
6-Lavandar oil
7-Scalp massages
8-Nofap (may sound stupid, but trust me it makes a difference)
9-Tea tree oil

If you want to literally rape the Norwood reaper, use these stuff as much as you can.

Actually i might make a thread about it to help my fellow incels fight back the Norwood reaper.

I'm 21 and NW2, don't know tbh whether it's mature hairline or balding. I take finasteride just in case and i keep my eye on it, nothing more i can do.

And yes i sometimes visit hairloss forums to do some research on how to fight back the norwood reaper.

Please make the thread. has it helped fend off the Norwood reaper?

norwoodcem.jpg

Please make the thread. has it helped fend off the Norwood reaper?

norwoodcem.jpg
You can basically lose your virginity to him. And yes it has helped countless people and even people who were in the NW4-NW5 range RESTORED NW1 using the proper reigmn. However, the earlier you start, the better your chances are.

I mean what the fuck do you want us to do? Fucking tallfags.