Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious So many ITfags trying to get in

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
@Master
@cocksucker
@knajjd
@GoffSystemQB
There are so many IT faggots coming in every day. Can you guys just shut down the damn registration or tighten it up? Me and @gigacel123 had an idea to make it more secure because this is ridiculous. At least 50% of greycels are suspicious or blatantly IT

Last edited:
GrAYcel purge!

I heard some foids tried getting accounts here :feelspuke:

I heard some foids tried getting accounts here :feelspuke:
Yeah a few landwhales got in here but they were all lurking and tried putting their two cents in as if that meant anything.

c38c560ab15912098ea41d2f5c95c9f3.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

Obese landwhales and soy lurk our waters.

No normal person would waste their time stalking day in and day out a forum for ugly sexless men

Mods need to do something or else Ill have to assume they are in on it as well
"SOY BUNSHIN" :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

"TRANSFORM INTO GREYCEL"
:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Last edited:
This is why gatekeeping is a good thing for internet communities

I’m always suspicious of people who complain about gatekeeping on here. Like what are we gatekeeping? The fact we’re ugly virgins?

Funniest part about gatekeeping is it's always the fakes and the cucks that are always vocally against it. You see this in any community right before they are destroyed and cucked to hell like ForeverAlone subreddit.

Funniest part about gatekeeping is it's always the fakes and the cucks that are always vocally against it. You see this in any community right before they are destroyed and cucked to hell like ForeverAlone subreddit.
Or even worse 4chan JFL

Oh yeah I forgot about 4chan. I called out redditors on there when they clearly talk like a cuck with valley girl lingo (which is how a lot of guys talk these days for some reason). Then they respond like a reddit cuck would and even embrace it then they call you incel or chud

What if someone is a defector from IncelTear? Why shouldn't they get to come here?

The application to join needs to be much harder. Literally anyone with a braincell can sign up here. We need a blackpill quiz in registration

Bump, mods need to see this.

Correct. That's why we went from open registration to an application system after the whole AM fiasco.

We have over 20,000 rejected accounts in our database and we haven't approved many accounts. About 80% of all registrants are rejected as is.
The application to join needs to be much harder. Literally anyone with a braincell can sign up here. We need a blackpill quiz in registration
Is the blackpill trivia idea plausible or something along those lines?
@Master
@cocksucker
@knajjd
@GoffSystemQB
There are so many IT faggots coming in every day. Can you guys just shut down the damn registration or tighten it up? Me and @gigacel123 had an idea to make it more secure because this is ridiculous. At least 50% of greycels are suspicious or blatantly IT
It’s over the post got moved to the sewers

Last edited:
@Master
@cocksucker
@knajjd
@GoffSystemQB

I've reported multiple Larp accounts, the posts dont get removed or banned. You would think maybe mods are not online much, yet my theory that mods are supportive of the Graycel larpers gets taken down within an hour!!!!

I've reported multiple Larp accounts, the posts dont get removed or banned. You would think maybe mods are not online much, yet my theory that mods are supportive of the Graycel larpers gets taken down within an hour!!!!
I think all the truecels on here can spot who the riff raffs are on here. The moderation team just doesn’t want to pull the trigger too quick yet tbh

We need a new verification ASAP or some type of vetting
How can you even verify ? Greycels being greycels is nothing new under the sun.

I’m always suspicious of people who complain about gatekeeping on here. Like what are we gatekeeping? The fact we’re ugly virgins?
High IQ

What if someone is a defector from IncelTear? Why shouldn't they get to come here?
If we're banning memebers, start with this """""""""""guy"""""""""".

98% of his posts reek of Soy.

deep web is the only place for us

@Master
@cocksucker
@knajjd
@GoffSystemQB
Where's @GoffSystemQB ?

Greycels shouldn't be allowed to make posts let s say under 10 days of online time and making threads after 20. This would discourage many trolls and larpers because it's too much effort for quick fun.

Greycels shouldn't be allowed to make posts let s say under 10 days of online time and making threads after 20. This would discourage many trolls and larpers because it's too much effort for quick fun.
10 days of online time is too much time but I generally like this idea tbh, High IQ solution.

10 days of online time is too much time but I generally like this idea tbh, High IQ solution.
agreed. That would keep a lot of the riff raffs out

We have over 20,000 rejected accounts in our database and we haven't approved many accounts. About 80% of all registrants are rejected as is.
That's impressive as fuck.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back