Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel So many here want it to be winter...

Y

your personality

Self-banned
-
...but when winter and the cozy snowy scenes have arrived they are then reminded of how women stay indoors and cuddle with their boyfriends.
But what comes to mind when you think of unbearable heat in summer? Death, not love.
Enjoy summer while it lasts boyos.

chad does cuddle with foids but at least we dont see it unlike in the summer when they do it outside

chad does cuddle with foids but at least we dont see it unlike in the summer when they do it outside
It's what you associate it with.
In the summer there's foids outside but they are more playful with chads and look like they are in short term relationships with their boyfriends and not as PDA loving if it isn't the beach.
But in winter the few foids that are outside or seen indoors cuddle more lovingly with their boyfriends in a way that makes them look like they are in long term relationships. And somehow that can be worse.

But in winter the few foids that are outside or seen indoors cuddle more lovingly with their boyfriends in a way that makes them look like they are in long term relationships. And somehow that can be worse.
Agreed it does sting way more in the winter

Agreed it does sting way more in the winter
Yup.
Summer is more about pump and dump and short term relationships that don't last.
Winter is when there is more snuggling, kissing, hugging, hand holding and intimacy. Even if it isn't snowing but it's instead cold and rainy.
No wonder Christmas is so depressing.

I like summer anyways.
I can cyclemaxx and jogmaxx

Summer heat is too annoying

Wish I lived in a place where it is warm and still rains a lot. The sensation heaven's droplets dashing off your skin is exhilarating

Wish I lived in a place where it is warm and still rains a lot. The sensation heaven's droplets dashing off your skin is exhilarating
You don't live in an area with a lot of rain? Or just an area that's not that warm?

You don't live in an area with a lot of rain? Or just an area that's not that warm?
Summers here are short and it barely rains, but it rains when the weather is colder

Summers here are short and it barely rains, but it rains when the weather is colder
Grass is always greener tbh
Sounds like where you live is close to the Arctic ngl

Grass is always greener tbh
Sounds like where you live is close to the Arctic ngl
I live In Canada. I may have exagerrated the summer part. It begins from 05-09

I don't want winter i want to die

I live In Canada. I may have exagerrated the summer part. It begins from 05-09
You see so many in this thread have been expressing a longing to be in a place like yours and yet you want to be where it's warmer and rainier.
It's kind of funny in a way and fits with the saying that the grass is always greener tbh

yea i think we all agree that being incel = hell on earth, but at least winter is cold hell instead of warm hell

I've noticed more PDA during winter than summer tbh

you actually go outside bro? jfl. I couldnt handle more than a few hours outdoors. i just like the winter because snow is cool

It's all good.

you actually go outside bro? jfl. I couldnt handle more than a few hours outdoors. i just like the winter because snow is cool
From what I saw at college. You still have to go to go outside and walk to classes in the winter for college so that's how I know.
And agreed that snow is cool but depending where you are it doesn't always snow during winter.

It's all good.
tbh all seasons have their place.

I love winter, fall and rainy or brutally stormy days as these great times are not only comfy as fuck but are known to all incel and Wizard kind as the great normie removers.

I love winter, fall and rainy or brutally stormy days as these great times are not only comfy as fuck but are known to all incel and Wizard kind as the great normie removers.
A lot of women profess to loving cold and rainy weather to be not like the other girls tbh
Idk how genuine it is though.