Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

So many grifters in soy world

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★★★
I was watching some cardi b music because I got drunk and retarted.I sometimes watch mainstream shit on YouTube and always regret it. Why the fuck do people try to tel ya “just make the money you can, live a simple life, “. Cause those old fucks are scamming you. You really don’t believe they are benefiting themselves.they have few houses all the cars, and didn’t work that hard. If you aren’t comfortable fuck everybody else. Motherrfuckers tell you to back down, cause they making bank. I’m so tired of having to stifle my alcoholic binges to benefit people who got more and will just give it to their chadlite slut granddaughters

Wealthy people dont want the unfortunate to keep dropping off or throw fits , so they lie to them , about being a good little Workforce will get you somewhere
:feelsclown::soy:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back