Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious So many fake blackpill channels out there recently

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
All of them full of shit trying to capitalize on this incel/TFL demographic with a bunch of false hope bullshit. I hope you all are not falling for all that shit.

Many things are exaggerated on the blackpill community, be wise and use that brain of yours to filter what is real and not, but for the most part, it is true. Reality is disappointing. Many people will tell you otherwise, people who don't know what is like being you, you may even get to luck out and experience something but don't be full of shit because of it. Don't feel special, don't cope being delusional. A lot of men are out there struggling and you're not better than them.

So many people out there so desperated after facing the blackpill trying to cope, cause confusion and gaslight you out there. More of this will happen as the blackpill gets mainstream, people don't want to accept the truth as it is, the common folk is just not ready for that, they'll do anything they can to cope and drag people with them in the trap.

What I'm trying to say is, beware of all that "blackpill content" made by normie/chadlite/foids and all these figures who don't belong to this demographic, they WILL try to gaslight you. Soyciety doesn't want you aware

Based, I never saw a normie looking being trully blackpilled, only the ones who are below average are the truth blackpilled ones, like decline and FaceAndLMS.

Normies will never now the struggle we pass when it comes to dating

FaceAndLMS is a fakecel
He is below average for sure, he is not incel, because he ascended in the 90s, when it was much easier.

I think that even I wouldn't be an incel if I lived in the 90s, even my dad who is overwheight and not a betabuxx, could get my mom in the 90s, I think it was because of his personality, he is very NT and social, and he was 5'11 also. Maybe it was because of NT + height. Being NT was very valuable times ago

how do you know :feelskek:
He's passive aggressive with incels. Also, he's a 6'1 blonde chadlite with green eyes...This fella knows nothing about being lonely.

The only one I watch is Incel TV.

He's passive aggressive with incels. Also, he's a 6'1 blonde chadlite with green eyes...This fella knows nothing about being lonely.
That fucking Cracker is the most obvious Example of Fake Blackpill, He doesn't even spew Blackpill, but pure Bluepilled Bullshit.
That is why Blackpillers call him "Coach BluePill"
It is easy to tell who is Fake Blackpill just by Listening to the shit they say, and How they look (Which is a dead giveaway to me.)
I hardly see any Youtube Channels that talk about the Blackpill.

Tbh, he's decent looking but I wouldn't rate him chadlite. He sounds like a fag though, literally, and he spouts bluepill bs.

That fucking Cracker is the most obvious Example of Fake Blackpill, He doesn't even spew Blackpill, but pure Bluepilled Bullshit.
That is why Blackpillers call him "Coach BluePill"
It is easy to tell who is Fake Blackpill just by Listening to the shit they say, and How they look (Which is a dead giveaway to me.)
I hardly see any Youtube Channels that talk about the Blackpill.

He defended a woman that undead chronic roasted for coming after the manosphere and he regularly makes comments on anti mgtow channels and claims he used to be one despite him never being married or having any known presence in that community before. He also uses the blackpill to justify how women are acting and leaves snarky comments on other channels attacking anyone who says anything negative about women and claims anyone that constantly talks about how women treat men are the real gynocentrists.